Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

QQ Kassidin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreshel

04-10-2012

in pro games he rarely gets banned, maybe never

Sig6987

04-10-2012

Champs get banned based on how annoying they are.

DirkTarTar

04-10-2012

kassadin DOES have a high skill req... he has a pathetic early game and a potentially devastating mid/late game, but the problem is GETTING to that point... once you have all your items, then it isnt hard at all because hurp youre kassadin

part of why he is so hard to play is that he is so hated and feared... people will focus a kassadin down simply because he is around, whether he is doing alright or not

he is basically perma banned in solo que low-mid ELO because he is a hard counter for AP Mid champions and (as Gilitia said) it is difficult to trust your team not to feed him... in high ELO with some of the best players in the game, people know by that point how to play against him, but ban him because he is a safe ban due to him being a hard counter to AP Mid champions

Ev1LLe

04-10-2012

its not just shutting him down in lane, you also have to make sure he doesn't roam and pick up kills.

I don't believe he's hard to play but IMO alot of people don't play him right, i dnt understand why people go dorans rings on him. i go rod of ages than rabs, if ur getting every blue buff after the first and get banshee's veil after rabs you shouldn't die

HotGlued

04-10-2012

Quote:
Invictrix:
The hard part getting to the late game without dying.

Go mid. By the time you use your flash you're level 6 anyway.

Hussarlance

04-10-2012

From experience, all you need to do in mid to survive is to blast the enemy with loads of null sphere. It has great range, decent damage, and above all, keeps most enemies from being able to respond with an attack of their own.

W and a Doran's ring should be able to get you the mana you need to sustain this ability.

Survival is going to rely on two things. One, having Flash to escape the jungle gank, and mroe importantly, ward your gorram bushes.

SethCypher

04-10-2012

Quote:
Exeeter702:
To sit here and say he has a high skill cap is a downright insult.

An insult to what? Your ability to press 6 buttons and move the mouse around?

Also I don't actually see much QQ on Kassadin, and to be frank I find him perfectly fine right now. If you're referring to the constant bans, people often ban on what champions cause the most problems for them on a regular basis. Most times these are pubstomper champions. Examples of such are Shaco and Morgana. People used to ban them (I'm not sure about this anymore however) because they simply didn't want to deal with them, not because they were overpowered or anything.