Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Fellow supports, do you use wealth mastery?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

Senior Member

04-09-2012

I sure dont....its useful once no matter how long the game drags on, and even then its not that useful. A fearie charm, two greens and a pink are really enough to start with


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScaldingHotSoup

Senior Member

04-09-2012

That extra pot can save your life...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordRandomness

Senior Member

04-09-2012

I do. The extra ward or potion it gives keeps you in lane a little longer. This keeps your carry in lane a little longer, which means they're a little more farmed than the enemy carry. This means that if it comes to blows, your carry has a little bit of an advantage. And given how snowbally League is, this can turn into a significant advantage late game.

Plus, where else am I gonna put the points, spell vamp?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeIse

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
BeatRushVII:
I sure dont....its useful once no matter how long the game drags on, and even then its not that useful. A fearie charm, two greens and a pink are really enough to start with


More flexibility in my starting items;

Faerie Charm, 4 greens and a red potion will give our lane more coverage and longevity.

Regrowth and a green let me back sooner for that Philo stone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
LordRandomness:

Plus, where else am I gonna put the points, spell vamp?!


awareness and intelligence?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeolian Melodies

Senior Member

04-09-2012

I sure do take it. 4 wards, Charm and pot if no wards on enemy support (I run CV), 2 greens 1 pink a pot and the Charm if they have wards. The pot really does keep you in lane longer, especially a non sustain support - but even as Soraka, I like having it, if they jump me, I can use the pot instead of blowing W on myself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Jenluvartz:
I sure do take it. 4 wards, Charm and pot if no wards on enemy support (I run CV), 2 greens 1 pink a pot and the Charm if they have wards. The pot really does keep you in lane longer, especially a non sustain support - but even as Soraka, I like having it, if they jump me, I can use the pot instead of blowing W on myself.


I dono i never find myself needing a pot as taric or soraka, who i usually pick. I have like 70 something armor at level 2, i dont really take all that much damage


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ladygagaissexy

Senior Member

04-09-2012

It lets you go meki/ward/pot if your support is more mana intensive (taric).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamai

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
BeatRushVII:
I dono i never find myself needing a pot as taric or soraka, who i usually pick. I have like 70 something armor at level 2, i dont really take all that much damage


Taric maybe, but how do you have 70 armor at level 2 on Soraka without blowing heal on yourself or starting cloth armor?

To the question, I like it because it opens up a bit of versatility, and especially as Sona, the extra potion helps to harass without having to blow all of my mana on W.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Louie Kaboom

Senior Member

04-09-2012

everyone has their own philosophy and play style. Me? I recall a lot more often than your average player, and I use teleport a lot. So this mastery is not as useful for me as some others.


12