Fellow supports, do you use wealth mastery?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

04-09-2012

I sure dont....its useful once no matter how long the game drags on, and even then its not that useful. A fearie charm, two greens and a pink are really enough to start with

ScaldingHotSoup

04-09-2012

That extra pot can save your life...

LordRandomness

04-09-2012

I do. The extra ward or potion it gives keeps you in lane a little longer. This keeps your carry in lane a little longer, which means they're a little more farmed than the enemy carry. This means that if it comes to blows, your carry has a little bit of an advantage. And given how snowbally League is, this can turn into a significant advantage late game.

Plus, where else am I gonna put the points, spell vamp?!

ZeIse

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
I sure dont....its useful once no matter how long the game drags on, and even then its not that useful. A fearie charm, two greens and a pink are really enough to start with
More flexibility in my starting items;

Faerie Charm, 4 greens and a red potion will give our lane more coverage and longevity.

Regrowth and a green let me back sooner for that Philo stone.

BeatRushVII

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRandomness View Post
Plus, where else am I gonna put the points, spell vamp?!
awareness and intelligence?

Aeolian Melodies

04-09-2012

I sure do take it. 4 wards, Charm and pot if no wards on enemy support (I run CV), 2 greens 1 pink a pot and the Charm if they have wards. The pot really does keep you in lane longer, especially a non sustain support - but even as Soraka, I like having it, if they jump me, I can use the pot instead of blowing W on myself.

BeatRushVII

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenluvartz View Post
I sure do take it. 4 wards, Charm and pot if no wards on enemy support (I run CV), 2 greens 1 pink a pot and the Charm if they have wards. The pot really does keep you in lane longer, especially a non sustain support - but even as Soraka, I like having it, if they jump me, I can use the pot instead of blowing W on myself.
I dono i never find myself needing a pot as taric or soraka, who i usually pick. I have like 70 something armor at level 2, i dont really take all that much damage

ladygagaissexy

04-09-2012

It lets you go meki/ward/pot if your support is more mana intensive (taric).

Kamai

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
I dono i never find myself needing a pot as taric or soraka, who i usually pick. I have like 70 something armor at level 2, i dont really take all that much damage
Taric maybe, but how do you have 70 armor at level 2 on Soraka without blowing heal on yourself or starting cloth armor?

To the question, I like it because it opens up a bit of versatility, and especially as Sona, the extra potion helps to harass without having to blow all of my mana on W.

Louie Kaboom

04-09-2012

everyone has their own philosophy and play style. Me? I recall a lot more often than your average player, and I use teleport a lot. So this mastery is not as useful for me as some others.