warwick ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tnecniiv

04-09-2012

i think warwicks ult needs to put on a longer cooldown mainly because in team fights late game if you get caught in that ult you are screwd he could get it after 30 seconds with the right build in late game. if your agaisnt a warwick that know how to play in late game you have no chance of living sense it only ganks from there on out.

HipsterHypocrisy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Cooldown: 90 / 80 / 70 seconds
40% of 70 = 28
So end game ult is on a 42 second cool down. Not 30 seconds.

Also his ult is completely countered by an item that is really good but no one ever seems to pick up. I am talking about Quick Silver Sash. Warwick also has to put himself in a dangerous position during a team fight to suppress someone. If your team has even half a brain, they will peel Warwick off you. It is not an op spell. It is more of people don't know how to counter it or don't know how to work as a team.

LloydHawk

04-09-2012

Ww ult can be completely interupted and he has to be in melee range so this is suitable

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnecniiv View Post
i think warwicks ult needs to put on a longer cooldown mainly because in team fights late game if you get caught in that ult you are screwd he could get it after 30 seconds with the right build in late game. if your agaisnt a warwick that know how to play in late game you have no chance of living sense it only ganks from there on out.
Yes, let's nerf a champion's only CC move. While we are at it, we should also nerf your favorite champion's best feature too while we are at it ok?

DotHacker

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterHypocrisy View Post
Cooldown: 90 / 80 / 70 seconds
40% of 70 = 28
So end game ult is on a 42 second cool down. Not 30 seconds.

Also his ult is completely countered by an item that is really good but no one ever seems to pick up. I am talking about Quick Silver Sash. Warwick also has to put himself in a dangerous position during a team fight to suppress someone. If your team has even half a brain, they will peel Warwick off you. It is not an op spell. It is more of people don't know how to counter it or don't know how to work as a team.
Don't forget about banshees. It is a good way to deter WW from Ult initiating. Also, if you have a Morgana on your team, her shield counters WW ult. Sivir can also cancel it as well as Noct. There are many ways to stop a WW so less QQ and more skill please. Oh and one more thing, clense. Use it if it's really that big of a deal to you.

Footie 117

04-09-2012

i dont think u can cleanse ww ult or malz i dont know for sure tho...

Keeperofstars

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footie 117 View Post
i dont think u can cleanse ww ult or malz i dont know for sure tho...
Quicksilver them both, I believe they made a change to cleanse a long time ago where it wouldn't cleanse them anymore, but they changed it back when they redid the masterys, and allows cleanse to remove dot's / suppressions again.

RealBlackgatomon

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylastus View Post
Ww ult can be completely interupted and he has to be in melee range so this is suitable
this is TRUE!

Orleos

04-09-2012

As for cleanse and QSS, I think Malzahar's still applies his vomit onto you if you're still in range, it just removes the suppress. Then all you have to do is run out of range to make it stop.

WW just stops doing his and can now move around freely again, I remember it used to make him freeze in place for the entire duration as you ran away and lol'd hysterically at him.