Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


warwick ult

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tnecniiv

Member

04-09-2012

i think warwicks ult needs to put on a longer cooldown mainly because in team fights late game if you get caught in that ult you are screwd he could get it after 30 seconds with the right build in late game. if your agaisnt a warwick that know how to play in late game you have no chance of living sense it only ganks from there on out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HipsterHypocrisy

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Cooldown: 90 / 80 / 70 seconds
40% of 70 = 28
So end game ult is on a 42 second cool down. Not 30 seconds.

Also his ult is completely countered by an item that is really good but no one ever seems to pick up. I am talking about Quick Silver Sash. Warwick also has to put himself in a dangerous position during a team fight to suppress someone. If your team has even half a brain, they will peel Warwick off you. It is not an op spell. It is more of people don't know how to counter it or don't know how to work as a team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LloydHawk

Member

04-09-2012

Ww ult can be completely interupted and he has to be in melee range so this is suitable


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Tnecniiv:
i think warwicks ult needs to put on a longer cooldown mainly because in team fights late game if you get caught in that ult you are screwd he could get it after 30 seconds with the right build in late game. if your agaisnt a warwick that know how to play in late game you have no chance of living sense it only ganks from there on out.


Yes, let's nerf a champion's only CC move. While we are at it, we should also nerf your favorite champion's best feature too while we are at it ok?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotHacker

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
HipsterHypocrisy:
Cooldown: 90 / 80 / 70 seconds
40% of 70 = 28
So end game ult is on a 42 second cool down. Not 30 seconds.

Also his ult is completely countered by an item that is really good but no one ever seems to pick up. I am talking about Quick Silver Sash. Warwick also has to put himself in a dangerous position during a team fight to suppress someone. If your team has even half a brain, they will peel Warwick off you. It is not an op spell. It is more of people don't know how to counter it or don't know how to work as a team.


Don't forget about banshees. It is a good way to deter WW from Ult initiating. Also, if you have a Morgana on your team, her shield counters WW ult. Sivir can also cancel it as well as Noct. There are many ways to stop a WW so less QQ and more skill please. Oh and one more thing, clense. Use it if it's really that big of a deal to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Footie 117

Recruiter

04-09-2012

i dont think u can cleanse ww ult or malz i dont know for sure tho...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keeperofstars

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Footie 117:
i dont think u can cleanse ww ult or malz i dont know for sure tho...


Quicksilver them both, I believe they made a change to cleanse a long time ago where it wouldn't cleanse them anymore, but they changed it back when they redid the masterys, and allows cleanse to remove dot's / suppressions again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealBlackgatomon

Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Tylastus:
Ww ult can be completely interupted and he has to be in melee range so this is suitable


this is TRUE!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orleos

Senior Member

04-09-2012

As for cleanse and QSS, I think Malzahar's still applies his vomit onto you if you're still in range, it just removes the suppress. Then all you have to do is run out of range to make it stop.

WW just stops doing his and can now move around freely again, I remember it used to make him freeze in place for the entire duration as you ran away and lol'd hysterically at him.


1