Hecarim Solo Top/Jungle Build Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iklo

04-09-2012

Hello, I just wanted some feedback on the builds that I have made and the order I am taking my items. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

Solo Top

1. Boots/3 pots (finish into merc or ninja depending on enemy team comp)
2. Trinity Force (ASAP)
3. Wriggles (some may disagree bc of solo top, but it allows for great farm and also provides somewhat good stats; furthermore, the farm will allow for the last couple of items bc they r fairly expensive)
4. BT
5. Black Cleaver
6. Situational Item

Jungle

1. Cloth Armor/5 pots (finish into Wriggles)
2. Boots (merc or ninja)
3. Trinity Force (ASAP)
4. BT
5. Black Cleaver
6. Situational Item

My health will be low...

Thoughts?

Skyewauker

04-09-2012

The same as every other bruiser?

Cauterize

04-09-2012

Why trinity force? I usually only get trinity force on Shaco, Irelia, and Ezreal. I hate starting with cloth and 5 unless i'm jungling yi or fiora. I usually get boots and 3 pots so I can gank effectively early on to get first blood than back after to buy your cloth/wriggles. If you jungle warwick I would say never start with cloth and 5 since his Q and his passive give him amazing sustain, I only get the pots on him to save mana after blue runs out since his Q takes like 1/4 his mana. Also who do you top because you shouldn't get a trinity force as every top, like warwick.

wrzp

04-09-2012

Why would you get a wriggles after triforce? Doesn't make sense...

Iklo

04-09-2012

First time posting so cut me some slack. I would get TF because it allows his q to hit harder. It also has a slow and gives him bonus movement speed. Its an all around good item on him. In addition, I would get wriggles after TF to increase my farm potential into mid game so I can get my BT and BC quicker. Furthermore, Wriggles gives me LS, damage, armor, and a free ward throughout the game. Eventually I would sell it but through mid game it comes in handy while farming and setting up for dragon. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I understand that some of my decisions do not make sense but please tell me how I could make the build better instead of just stating a fact and not explaining your opinion. For example, Sir SwizZz gave a perfect explaination as to why he jungles with boots/ 3 pots instead of cloth armor/ 5 pots on some champs. Thank you Sir SwizZz.

Came up with a new build from previous suggestions.

Top Lane

1. Boots/ 3 pots (merc/ninja)
2. Warmogs
3. Atmas
4. TF
5. FoN
6. BT

Jungle

1. Boots/ 3 pots ( his w can help with his jungle sustain)
2. Wriggles
3. Warmogs
4. Atmas
5. TF
6. FoN
7. Sell Wriggles get BT

Both builds (pretty much the same build in the end, just different ways of getting there) have a good amount of health, damage, LS, armor, MR, slows, and movement speed. Both have great potential for late game and Off Tanking.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Florqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

boots of swiftness
5 phantom dancers
mobility champ is best champ

Iklo

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florqt View Post
boots of swiftness
5 phantom dancers
mobility champ is best champ
Boots of swiftness is most likely one of the worst choices in the game for him. First of all, just because his AD gets boosted by movement speed does not mean you should build him for it; its a passive, and should not be stacked upon or relied upon because one wither from Nasus or any slow for that matter will cripple his damage to nothing and he will get bursted down in seconds. Mobility champ is still a bruiser and should still be built like a bruiser.

Only serious comments please. I am really interested in this champ and would like some... reasonable feedback for my builds.

Iklo

04-09-2012

Bump

Iklo

04-10-2012

Really? A minus one on a bump? (Sigh...)

Sir TBagsalot

04-10-2012

I like your build idea and I think that it is profound, but I think that Mercury treads would be the better choice in most situations because of the Tenacity that it grants. Also about the solo top thing... I'm not sure its a good idea because if you have a harass up top then it all becomes kinda meaningless. I see the point of BT but at the same time I cant find a better item. Also I'm kinda sad that there isn't room for a PD anywhere. But I find your build very good for a tanky badass. I think that Atma's is a good idea as well, but that's if he has good HP scaling. If he turns out not to be very tanky and more of an assassin then you would have to revamp this build. Also can you make an Assassin gank build that relies of speed? yes i know of the weaknesses that it poses but I think that it would be a fun build nonetheless.