A new phenomenon: Tank Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanorodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2010

The last three Pantheons I've seen have built tank. And the very last one actually argued with the rest of the team about how Pantheon is most certainly a tank and everyone had the wrong idea about him being a physical burst damage champion.

Please, someone explain this to me. I would like to understand why this is happening and punish whoever is responsible for spreading such atrocious misinformation as to actually convince noobs to build Tankeon.

BirdsKill

08-07-2010

Lol when I was at 50 wins I thought he was a tank but I have now seen the light.

RenĂ mon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2010

Tankeon?!

Hilarious.

I want to see AP garen.

Woolington

08-07-2010

Whoever spread jax getting frozen mallet before rageblade. I object to frozen mallet on jax in general, but rushing before rageblade? Cmon.

EchoRex

08-07-2010

@ the OP, Those people are trying to force a champion into a role.

Nothing else.

BirdsKill

08-07-2010

Oh, today a chogath with 300 wins built pure AP and considered himself as a tank.

Thanorodd

08-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Weevil View Post
Tankeon?!

Hilarious.

I want to see AP garen.
It was awful. "BUT I CAN BLOCK ONE ATTACK EVERY FOUR ATTACKS I HAS TANK ABILITIES HOW AM I NOT A TANK"

ClemsonCarter

08-07-2010

why tankeon? because his late game makes me cry. get ur few kills early on with a brutalizer. then build tanky cuz if u dont and the team if competent/not already being facerolled u will drop in 2 seconds as dmg panth. thats is why, get a mallet or a GA. i usually go mallet, banshees, atmas

EchoRex

08-07-2010

Tank Pantheon does lower damage, only ST CC, and can only survive a team fight instead of contribute.

Its a bad build that doesn't work against any team who focus fires.

Zeta

08-07-2010

I still say that Pantheon's shield bash should scale with armor and magic resist. It just makes sense.