Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[Art] Unprepared Garen skin - Its "Sexy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirage Night

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sptzmancer

Junior Member

11-21-2012

We need this badly. Here, have an upvote.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

Member

11-21-2012

I'll never ever ever stop bumping this thread until the famous Unprepared Garen skin is released.

PPLEEEAASE. *Ahem* Please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azzalin

Junior Member

11-21-2012

Just a random thought as I was wishing for this skin to appear.

Perhaps Unprepared Garen could use the shower curtain rod, with the shower curtain still attached!

Of course, something manly would have to be on the design of the curtain.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHobbits

Senior Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
Azzalin:
Just a random thought as I was wishing for this skin to appear.

Perhaps Unprepared Garen could use the shower curtain rod, with the shower curtain still attached!

Of course, something manly would have to be on the design of the curtain.

- When you use teleport home, a shower curtain comes up around Garen. He then slings his towel over the rail as steam from the shower rises up. Inspired by Azzalin.

Hows that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

Member

11-22-2012

Quote:
TheHobbits:
- When you use teleport home, a shower curtain comes up around Garen. He then slings his towel over the rail as steam from the shower rises up. Inspired by Azzalin.

Hows that?


I would tower-dive at level 3 to interrupt that recall


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHobbits

Senior Member

11-23-2012

Quote:
Ansaa:
I would tower-dive at level 3 to interrupt that recall

HAHA. Classic.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

Senior Member

11-24-2012

But don't think this will be released. Ever. Cuz you know, glitches happen and somethings that are hidden are revealed....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
FrostArcher024:
But don't think this will be released. Ever. Cuz you know, glitches happen and somethings that are hidden are revealed....


Its not like they add a woo-ha to his model when they design champions xD

Yes. I did just call it a woo-ha.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHobbits

Senior Member

11-25-2012

only 70 more