Spoopy Thresh

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talix Ferro

3 Weeks Ago

Sketched a supah cute Thresh. I'll be coloring it eventually and posting it here when finished probably.
For those curious:
Took about three hours to sketch, and yes, I use MSPaint because lol how do I art?

**I'll possibly be posting other champs that I draw on this thread as well, that is, if I ever get around to doing so.**
Champs finished:
Thresh
Nautilus

Attached Images
File Type: jpg wip288B.jpg (86.2 KB, 487 views)

Talix Ferro

3 Weeks Ago

Got the line art version done. I'll be adding color to it soon.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg thresh line.jpg (213.7 KB, 184 views)

Talix Ferro

3 Weeks Ago

Aaaaand done. All colored and stuff, hope you like~.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg thresh color.jpg (266.9 KB, 257 views)

stevexrogers

3 Weeks Ago

I really love this...very cute :3

I could see this on a tshirt if it was grouped with other supports in a similar style. lol i'd buy it

stevexrogers

3 Weeks Ago

ADC main though..tbh

Talix Ferro

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevexrogers View Post
I really love this...very cute :3

I could see this on a tshirt if it was grouped with other supports in a similar style. lol i'd buy it
Thanks! Heh, and yeah it'd be cool to put it on a shirt.
I'm actually thinkin' about drawing my other favorites, so I'll probably post them here if I ever get around to them. Working on Nautilus right now, so we'll see how that goes. I wanna try and draw Maokai, Malphite, Galio and maybe Lulu. I tend to like the big, quiet guys I suppose, with Thresh and Lulu being the odd ones out.

Riot ithecello

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Video Editor

3 Weeks Ago
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Awww... that Thresh is way too cute! and you did this on MS Paint? All I can do on MS Paint are lopsided stick figures. xD

Talix Ferro

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot ithecello View Post
Awww... that Thresh is way too cute! and you did this on MS Paint? All I can do on MS Paint are lopsided stick figures. xD
Thanks~! And yeah, I tried to use more legit art programs, but I suppose I'm just too lazy to actually learn how to draw using them... so I just stick to MSPaint. That, and this is pretty much the extent of what I can actually do. :I

Valkyrie Witch

3 Weeks Ago

10/10 would put this sticker on my bumber.

Hyrum Graff

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirallupine View Post
Thanks~! And yeah, I tried to use more legit art programs, but I suppose I'm just too lazy to actually learn how to draw using them... so I just stick to MSPaint. That, and this is pretty much the extent of what I can actually do. :I
I found that GIMP doesn't that *that* much getting used to, at least for its basic features (figuring out what menus the advanced features are in, takes a little more time).