Riven vs Xin top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reldnahc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Who should win this? Laning phase only.

Quitch

04-08-2012

Riven. She doesn't have to be a man.

Shrimpsess

04-08-2012

I've never fought one top so I can't say personally, but she has the ability to disengage from him when he uses his spells, so she can just out sustain him as he has mana costs and she doesn't.

Tenmar

04-08-2012

Riven, Xin's sustain takes too long cause it is every third AA so he can't keep his HP up in the early game. Riven in the mean time can just cast her abilities and also AA for even more damage, stun and shield herself.

Heimerdonger

Master Recruiter

04-08-2012

Xin is ranked one of the highest (if not the) physical dps in all of the league at the moment

Edit: didnt realise i skipped out on a word, was meant to say "highest on the List of the weakest",

Jungle Riven

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroinDealer View Post
Xin is ranked one of the highest (if not the) physical dps in all of the league at the moment
Xin is considered one of the weakest top lanes in the game at the moment.

UnitZ69

04-08-2012

Riven, EZ

Reldnahc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
Riven, Xin's sustain takes too long cause it is every third AA so he can't keep his HP up in the early game. Riven in the mean time can just cast her abilities and also AA for even more damage, stun and shield herself.
Every time I went to trade, he did a **** ton more damage then me. Maybe I was just playing it wrong.

Glefach

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroinDealer View Post
Am not sure what kind of crack you're on, Xin is god awful terrible at this point. He has zero scaling with anything but AS and melts instantly if you don't build tanky.

Mokasa

04-08-2012

Depends on the Riven, Xin regardless of skill has no chance if the Riven knows what shes doing. No jungle intrusion of course.

The only real chance xin has is to abuse his 120 AD at lvl 2 before Riven gets her levels.