Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champions that punish people that run from them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColonelUD

04-09-2012

Thanks guys I appreciate all the help :DDDDD

win will

04-09-2012

SHACO. He kill anyone who try to run. three ability to catch up enemy who is running

Tzarus

04-09-2012

No special abilities for slowing down enemies, but I find Riven pretty good at chasing them down. Her Q ability offers a little bit of extra mobility and a short disable from the knockup, her W ability features a short stun, her E ability is a short sprint, and her R gives her extra range and a ranged execute.

Ambiencat

04-09-2012

He's been mentioned, but Shaco again. Once you run, you're pretty much dead.

Paszkiewicz

04-09-2012

Shaco has increased damage on backstab and his poison's passive is a slow.

Arch4ik

04-09-2012

Quote:
Qwyxzl:
In no particular order...

Vayne has increased movespeed when moving toward an enemy champion. Also, she rolls. Also, she can stun.
Tryndamere's taunt reduces the movespeed of enemies that have their back turned. Also, he spins.
Olaf can slow, also cannot be disabled with his ultimate.
Mundo can slow, and can have increased movespeed.
Nasus has a legendary slow, his Wither is a death sentence.
Garen can move very quickly and deal significant damage while moving.
Karthus can slow hard with his Wall of Pain, and continue to barrage with Lay Waste and Defile.
Master Yi will move incredibly fast and cannot be slowed during his ultimate. Alpha Strike also closes the gap.
Shaco can slow, and his passive naturally gives him increased damage to targets facing away. Also, he has a built in flash+stealth.
Skarner/Ashe will apply a slow that can be reapplied indefinitely, while his mana pool lasts. Also, he can suppress.
Teemo can move quickly and applies damage over time.
Rammus gains a massive movespeed boost with his Powerball, which applies a brief stun upon landing, followed up by his taunt, which is pretty much a death sentence.

There's more, but a lot of them with chasing abilities are either situation or skillshots, meaning they aren't as easily applied as the tactics above.

Hope this helps.

RAMMUS!!!!!!! His Powerball is great.

Soldrart

04-09-2012

Answering the cleanse question, no, cleanse will not remove warwick's ult, if you look at the listed CC effects it removes, suppress is not listed. (so skarner, urgot, malz, and other ults of that form are also not removed.

R00ler

04-09-2012

Note that no one is going to run from Shaco because he’s Shaco, they’re going to run from him if he gets fed and starts becoming too much to deal with. But this describes almost any carry or assassin in the game so maybe what you want to know is what champions are really hard to get away from.

Any assassin, carry, or mage with a gap closing ability would probably satisfy your playing style. Champs that come to mind are: Akali, Flora, Master Yi, and Kasadin.

alaskaneagle

04-09-2012

I hate that feeling when you know if you stay you are dead, but if you run you are dead faster without doing any dmg at all...

You are a sick, sadistic, *******... and I like it. We should team up :-)

ColonelUD

04-09-2012

Quote:
alaskaneagle:
I hate that feeling when you know if you stay you are dead, but if you run you are dead faster without doing any dmg at all...

You are a sick, sadistic, *******... and I like it. We should team up :-)

LOL!!! Yes!! Send me an invite

And yes I do enjoy the feeling of knowing that if they run from a fight they're already losing they just make it that much easier for me