Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So nerf of Atma's: how do we feel about it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaxtenn

04-08-2012

Dom needs anti-bruiser items, not just nerfs to bruiser items.

DFG is a good example. It scales vs max health, solving the weakness of mages that they scale badly against health-stacking. It's also not an item that a bruiser can pick up and use better than anyone else.

Make Kitae's less useless while you're at it. 2.5% of max health, in a damage type you aren't building penetration for? May as well round it down to nothing. At least the SR version gave armour.

iamtehLoLrus

04-08-2012

Quote:
Argodis:
Next stop, Frozen Heart.

Huehueuhueuhue

But seriously, the nerf was needed. Maybe I'll stop seeing the horrible Fratmas Sivir builds.

I would think Infinity Edge would be next.

Edit: I derped.

IMSOJUICY

04-08-2012

I feel nothing.

SoSalty

04-09-2012

It sucks coming from someone who enjoyed building it anytime I needed AD and armor. I wouldn't mind so much if there were other options. For example, I didn't really mind the nerf to Sunfire Cape because there was Randuin's Omen. However, I did like getting both sometimes when the situation called for it.

Orphane

04-09-2012

Quote:
Shaxtenn:
Dom needs anti-bruiser items, not just nerfs to bruiser items.

DFG is a good example. It scales vs max health, solving the weakness of mages that they scale badly against health-stacking. It's also not an item that a bruiser can pick up and use better than anyone else.

Make Kitae's less useless while you're at it. 2.5% of max health, in a damage type you aren't building penetration for? May as well round it down to nothing. At least the SR version gave armour.

Build magic pen kog'maw
kitae's is great

FDru

04-09-2012

I honestly don't see Atma's very often so I don't think it's going to matter that much. What kind of nerf is it getting anyway... or was this just a "what if" thread?

Panwar

04-09-2012

Quote:
FDru:
I honestly don't see Atma's very often so I don't think it's going to matter that much. What kind of nerf is it getting anyway... or was this just a "what if" thread?

%1.5 ad instead of %2

I think they will feel it a lot more on SR where people are buying Warmog's.

IS1429332aa9b633

04-09-2012

I wonder if people will still buy it.
I always bought it for the armor and AD, I always felt the crit was quite useless...
It's an expensive item, the Maw is definitely a better defensive item. With 3000 HP, you only get 45 AD now.

Cauldrath

04-09-2012

For people looking for a source: http://www.lolpro.com/news - change notes for the PBE

XilithTVyn

04-09-2012

http://www.lolpro.com/news/269-hecarim-varus-skills-and-stats-patch-changes