How to win every solo queue. (Works for me.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snipzar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-07-2010

Take up warrick and jungle. Get dragon everytime its up. The bonus exp from two solo lanes, extra gold from the dragon, more kills from your occasional ganking, and ability to hold someone lanes when they die or bluepill, increases your chance of winning solo queue games substantially. I don't get why more people do this

Ciellea

08-07-2010

Sorry, the only way you win solo queue is if the ****** level on your team is lower than the ****** level on the other team

Riot knows it

Everybody worth a **** knows it

Everybody who has no clue how to play knows it

Solo queue has always been a **** chute and it always will be

BloodLikeIce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2010

Those are all Normal Games. MISLEADING!

Doomz0r

08-07-2010

It's normal. not ranked. Try this in ranked, you won't get as lucky.

Snipzar

Recruiter

08-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciellea View Post
Sorry, the only way you win solo queue is if the ****** level on your team is lower than the ****** level on the other team

Riot knows it

Everybody worth a **** knows it

Everybody who has no clue how to play knows it

Solo queue has always been a **** chute and it always will be
So if all the people on both teams were all level 30, who would win?

Just try jungling warrick solo queue for 3 games, and I bet you will win all three.

Snipzar

Recruiter

08-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomz0r View Post
It's normal. not ranked. Try this in ranked, you won't get as lucky.
Yeah, but it isn't ranked, if you wanted to win on normal games then you should try warrick. I haven't played a game on ranked yet, I'd doubt it would work.

Binary Artis

08-07-2010

People try to win in solo queue?

This is news to me.

Haly

08-07-2010

Stun + Exhaust = your lifesteal is useless.

UchihaWalid

08-07-2010

Because, first of all in normal games things are a bit easier.(people are less noobish)

in Ranked games, you can absolutely not trust your teammates to 2v1 as he will feed his **** off. NO you cant jungle, hell no one of them is going to jungle. You need to be there as TAric and heal tehir **** out when they get low hp

thats just how solo is

Chakki

08-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipzar View Post
So if all the people on both teams were all level 30, who would win?

Just try jungling warrick solo queue for 3 games, and I bet you will win all three.
Then you run across competant people who don't overextend allowing you easy feeding, and actually try to gank you while you're jungling. Oh, and don't expect to be able to do dragon every time it's up, people actually ward as your ELO goes up. Plus, if your team sucks, warwick can't exactly carry well.