Who do you want to win the series? P.S Bubblepop

CLG 153 46.08%
TSM 179 53.92%
Voters: 332. You may not vote on this poll

CLG vs TSM *Bo3-6* IPL4 Championship Finals *Live Updates/Discussion/POLL

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digezz

04-08-2012

Thx again for doing this

GO TSM!!!

Allen D Williams

04-08-2012

Clg all the way baby

InsanitySK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsin View Post
I appreciate all the time you've spent creating this thread, and the maintenance that followed. I can't really get into or speculate about any of our plans for PVP.net Discussion, but I'm going to send this thread off to Phreak so that it's on his radar!

Additionally, I'm going to need to move this to the PVP.net Discussion subforum. I know you want it in GD for visibility, but the PVP.net Discussion subforums are there for a reason pal!
Why would this be moved to PvP.net discussion and and not competitive discussion? That makes little to no sense.

Also, This thread creates a place on the GD where members can talk about the game and reduces the amount of 1 liner threads that are made after a single play. But i understand.

Mr Garbageman

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanitySK View Post
Why would this be moved to PvP.net discussion and and not competitive discussion? That makes little to no sense.

Also, This thread creates a place on the GD where members can talk about the game and reduces the amount of 1 liner threads that are made after a single play. But i understand.
Wow, forum mod fail. You should try making a new thread.

Spiritside

04-08-2012

How is this supposed to be in PVP.net discussion...

timtwins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

woot

Loonaii

04-08-2012

Wow surprised to see more CLG vOtes I am a huge TSM fan. Dyrus OP

InsanitySK

04-08-2012

It doesn't matter it will be moved instantly. I'm sure they like having 100s of new threads created after single plays. It's cool, makes sense, quantity>quality.

Ruinondd

04-08-2012

Huh? Pvp.net forum? At least when they where moving it to competitive it kinda made sense. Last thread was allowed to stay in GD, make up your mind mods.

Also YAY the horrible casters are gone. Would have preferred Dan to cast it, but I'll take Phreak and Rivington.

InsanitySK

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinondd View Post
Huh? Pvp.net forum? At least when they where moving it to competitive it kinda made sense. Last thread was allowed to stay in GD, make up your mind mods.

Also YAY the horrible casters are gone. Would have preferred Dan to cast it, but I'll take Phreak and Rivington.
Seriously, half of the threads i make are either moved or not, also. Moved to two different places, this place making no sense by someone with no riot tag lol. So confused.

1234567 ... 12