Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who do you want to win the series? P.S Bubblepop

CLG 153 46.08%
TSM 179 53.92%
Voters 332 .

CLG vs TSM *Bo3-6* IPL4 Championship Finals *Live Updates/Discussion/POLL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsanitySK

04-08-2012

Also; for those who don't understand the extended series;

This is a double elimination tournament. TSM has not lost a set so far in this tournament, meaning they must lose 2 sets to be eliminated. CLG lost 1 set so far. Meaning TSM only needs to win 1 set against them in the final. IF CLG beats TSM in set 1, it will go to a 2nd Bo3 Set for the FINAL FINAL.

WarlordAlpha

Recruiter

04-08-2012

This is gonna be intense. I have to wonder if either team has some trick up its sleeve that nobody has seen yet.

thumbnail9

04-08-2012

Go clg all though TSM only needs 2 games.

Bwns

04-08-2012

I previously would have been rooting for CLG but with Dyrus on TSM now I just don't know.

Matake

04-08-2012

TSM couldn't beat M5. I doubt they'll win.

Oriental Teabag

04-08-2012

Why is this in pvp.net forum? GJ Riot. Real nice

Goshdarnit

04-08-2012

I like both teams but I'm voting for TSM. They've played really well and they deserve it.

CLG is cool too though hopefully it will be a good match.

Vsin

04-08-2012

I appreciate all the time you've spent creating this thread, and the maintenance that followed. I can't really get into or speculate about any of our plans for PVP.net Discussion, but I'm going to send this thread off to Phreak so that it's on his radar!

Additionally, I'm going to need to move this to the PVP.net Discussion subforum. I know you want it in GD for visibility, but the PVP.net Discussion subforums are there for a reason pal!

Lift Laugh Love

04-08-2012

Tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm
tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm
tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm tsm

Reyfaise

04-08-2012

While we don't know who will win, we all know Saint is going to take a huge dump over Oddone.