Fiora or Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

04-08-2012

Sorry for making another thread like this ; w;

I think both of them are quite different but I still can't decide who to get
Both champions seem really fun and I also have a few questions about them.

In mid and late game, which champion will have more presence/survivability?
Who will most likely win the lane?
Are both of them also decent in the jungle?
Who gets countered more easily?

Assuming both players have equal skills and etc.

Umezete

04-08-2012

1) as high damage as fiora has, riven has a stronger presence. She also has better escapes and hard cc for survivability. However fiora has build in lane sustain, riven does not.

2)riven, she has alot of damage at even level 1 due to q and passive. She has a stun and really high mobility without shoes.

3) Fiora is an okay jungle, pretty middle of the row. Riven is similiar but can clear much faster if you get ad marks and a doran's blade to start with q.

4) Fiora is by far easier to counter, both get countered by the same thing (armor stacking, zoning, etc) but riven has better escapes and gap closers so she is overall more capable of punishing the opponent.

Rufilin

04-08-2012

I love playing Riven, I just bought her myself and she is really fun. I enjoy her Q ability and I can out run with my E and dodge skill shots and get myself out of CC really easy with it. I am going through builds and runes to figure out what I want to do with her, but overall she is a really fun champ to play. I found her more fun then Fiora.

Umezete

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragingatyamum View Post
I love playing Riven, I just bought her myself and she is really fun. I enjoy her Q ability and I can out run with my E and dodge skill shots and get myself out of CC really easy with it. I am going through builds and runes to figure out what I want to do with her, but overall she is a really fun champ to play. I found her more fun then Fiora.
how to build riven.

step 1, get shoes

step 2, buy bt

step 3, repeat step 2 until out of item slots.

In all seriousness though riven is kinda just and ad caster and doesn't need any as. The two way to build her are tanky dps and melee ad carry, melee ad carry is using her to her fullest potential but you need to make sure your team comp can support it. Her scaling is stupid so the best item on her is pretty much bt, tanky dps or ad carry she should get at least one at some point.

The rest of her core is build around enemy team, I almost always go merc treads, if you're jungling wriggles is also good. (or if you need the extra sustain in lane early). Her best ap counter item is hexdrinker (she doesn't care about as really so wits end isn't good). She can go dps with trinity but personally I don't see the point since bt will give you so much damage overall due to her abilities.

She really likes the maw as it offers her scaling for all her abilities and some much needed mr.