Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fear the storm!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HesusChristo

04-07-2012

Suggestion on a team built solely around Lighting animations
AD Kennen, bot
Support Blitz
Jungle Volibear
Ryze/Xerath Mid
Olaf Solotop

Although sketchy the comp has worked for me and my friends, we haven't lost with it, playing only 4 matches before they got bored. (we all had Ionic Spark for increased lolz) I don't know if it's the fear of electrocution, or the sheer amount of cc it offers, but it feels extremely viable.
Try it out! Post your scores!

--Hesus

Jamaree

04-07-2012

Quote:
HesusChristo:
Suggestion on a team built solely around Lighting animations
AD Kennen, bot
Support Blitz
Jungle Volibear
Ryze/Xerath Mid
Olaf Solotop

Although sketchy the comp has worked for me and my friends, we haven't lost with it, playing only 4 matches before they got bored. (we all had Ionic Spark for increased lolz) I don't know if it's the fear of electrocution, or the sheer amount of cc it offers, but it feels extremely viable.
Try it out! Post your scores!

--Hesus

That seems like a pretty legit team actually.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

04-07-2012

Except for the AD Kennen, not bad. AP/CDR on Kennen will give you much more lightning.

HesusChristo

04-07-2012

U need the AD carry though, plus the Ionic Spark compensates xD.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

04-07-2012

Kennen does not make an AD carry. His kit has 1 thing that increases with higher AD, and he has 1 second stuns that become 0.5 seconds after the first (unless he stuns less than twice in 7 seconds).

He might make a better AD carry than Evelynn.

Ruahi

04-08-2012

kennen was originally made as an ad carry and to say that ad carry doesnt work on him is....well.....uninformed

he makes a strong ap carry yes but that doesnt mean he makes a weak ad carry. he has gains quite a lot from attack speed items/onhit items so dont rule him out as an ad carry is all i ask

HesusChristo

04-08-2012

Quote:
Exdeadman:
Kennen does not make an AD carry. His kit has 1 thing that increases with higher AD, and he has 1 second stuns that become 0.5 seconds after the first (unless he stuns less than twice in 7 seconds).

Try it out before u rule it out bro, it has worked for me just fine. Hes got a great escape/chase, easy stuns and a nice damage boost from his W's passive.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

04-08-2012

Quote:
Exdeadman:

Oh ye of little faith. Been used by pros, look up Team Solomid versus M5. AD Kennen bot has some great early game damage and CC, plus has some nice damage when he starts picking up.

HesusChristo

04-10-2012

Bumb :]

R3flektion

04-10-2012

Well see thats when i go to borderlands and get a shock resistance shield, Gg