Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Lux Chinese Artwork.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TobiichiTokisaki

Member

04-07-2012

@Riot, All of luxs skins make her look like a man except for Commando Lux. I want chinese artwork now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScubaDivingPoop

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Is op male or female?

If male OP is 100% Ghay

If female OP looks like a Man


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Bloo D Ninja

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
ScubaDivingPoop:
Is op male or female?

If male OP is 100% Ghay

If female OP looks like a Man

^


lux is hot

edit, ok how did i get downvoted, when the guy i quoted and agreed with got upvoted?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BunniFace

Senior Member

04-07-2012

You nerds have strange expectations of what young teenage girls should look like.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerrJon

Senior Member

04-07-2012

While OP's reasoning is just plain stupid, I do like the Chinese artwork over the NA, especially spell thief.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

Senior Member

04-07-2012

The only 'butch' looking skin she has is the Imperial one imo <_<

Though I admit, I'm using the Chinese Sorceress Lux skin as my desktop wallpaper. She's so pretty


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Bloo D Ninja

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
Cenerae:
The only 'butch' looking skin she has is the Imperial one imo <_<

Though I admit, I'm using the Chinese Sorceress Lux skin as my desktop wallpaper. She's so pretty


imperial lux looks like a b*tch who kicks ass while staying sexy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerrJon

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
Cenerae:
The only 'butch' looking skin she has is the Imperial one imo <_<

Though I admit, I'm using the Chinese Sorceress Lux skin as my desktop wallpaper. She's so pretty


I wouldn't say any of them look "butch" I just don't like the NA Spellthief splash because it's so dark and sloppily detailed. Not fitting of the style and feel of Lux, Chinese spellthief much better imo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiIdPhotography

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
BloodNinja87:
imperial lux looks like a b*tch who kicks ass while staying sexy
Imperial Lux looks like she'll poke your eyes out with her nips.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExiIed Morgana

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
HerrJon:
I wouldn't say any of them look "butch" I just don't like the NA Spellthief splash because it's so dark and sloppily detailed. Not fitting of the style and feel of Lux, Chinese spellthief much better imo


It's neither of those things, but her face honestly does look a bit derpy.


Quote:
Herndadernda:
Imperial Lux looks like she'll poke your eyes out with her nips.


And still maintain a face that just SCREAMS derp.


12