Assassin's Amour [Talon X Katarina]

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WingsofButterfly

05-02-2012

Actual update now.

Loso

05-07-2012

More to come, yes?

WingsofButterfly

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
More to come, yes?
Of course, but like I said, I'm still bracing for finals in my university (one I just completely demolished today, go me). I'll update soon, next Wednesday at the very most.

Loso

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsofButterfly View Post
Of course, but like I said, I'm still bracing for finals in my university (one I just completely demolished today, go me). I'll update soon, next Wednesday at the very most.
Cool. good luck with finals and thanks for the reply

WingsofButterfly

05-19-2012

Updated! & I am so, so sorry. I said I'd get it up by Wednesday, but I've been practicing for a summer dance recital as well. I have failed you guys.

Loso

05-20-2012

Nah. It's cool. Real life is more important than fanfic writing. And good luck with the dance recital

Porkcchop

05-20-2012

bumpity

Peenious

05-20-2012

Great story, very interesting to read! Good luck with your dance recital, and take your time updating; rest assured I for one am eagerly anticipating more chapters.

SV Artixero

05-20-2012

This is very well written! I must say, I am immersed into the story and it keeps me hooked. Now I want more, but I also feel a tad bit jealous because I'm writing a Garen x Kat fanfic and I have a feeling we're conflicting a bit there.

But I come to congratulate you on your work and I can't wait to see your next chapter!

WingsofButterfly

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Yaneza View Post
This is very well written! I must say, I am immersed into the story and it keeps me hooked. Now I want more, but I also feel a tad bit jealous because I'm writing a Garen x Kat fanfic and I have a feeling we're conflicting a bit there.

But I come to congratulate you on your work and I can't wait to see your next chapter!
Gaw, that's so sweet! But don't let me discourage you, everyone is entitled to their own shipping even if it conflicts with other fanfics. :3

12345612 ... 13