Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Eddy Thunder, the Monk with Legs of Steel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaule727

04-13-2012

I like it, so far. Reminiscent of Lee Sin. Any methods of catching them once they're thrown away by his ult, or is that expected to be aimed in the proper direction?

DoS BoSS

04-14-2012

Quote:
Gaule727:
I like it, so far. Reminiscent of Lee Sin. Any methods of catching them once they're thrown away by his ult, or is that expected to be aimed in the proper direction?

thanks for your question and comment. i tried to kind of incorporate lee sin into the thought process since Eddy's lore will be tied with his. since both will be from training and coming from Shojin Monastery, they will have somewhat similar techniques.

his ult can be used in itself as a short hop. but what i would say is the most effective way is to close in with his butterfly kick, the sunday special passed the champion(s) you have collided with from butterfly kick, and Eddy will then resume his smash onto the ground and kick whomever is closest to him backwards of where the short hop from sunday special came from, resulting ur allies to 4v1 him and with lee sin's flare, he can manage to keep crowd and try to get away with it.

the main skill on this skill shot is the aiming aspect of it. where if u come from enemy rear, instead of front like the example above. now if u use this short hop INTO the enemy, then u will be sending them backwards so that it can turn to be a 4v5 instead of 5v5.

Esplin6296

04-15-2012

O.O battle of the monks

Dremons

04-15-2012

Soooo, the lore goes like that new Karate Kid?

DoS BoSS

04-16-2012

ahahah! i didnt even think of that =O but lee sin will actually be eddy's senior if this were to have happened. what do u guys think?? i would love to know if this might be a viable champ, and hopefully with enough people bumping this post, will get a rioter to notice it =D

H0p0nP0p

08-24-2012

I love tekken! Eddie Gordo is BAWSS! I am sorry not many people has seen this. such a good champion idea.