Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

Quote:
Talon enters the shop without the bell ringing again and walks quietly up to the counter and stands there for a moment before asking his question

What would you suggest for a sweet tooth?
Morgana raises her eyebrows, mildly surprised, trying to determine whether or not he's joking. Coming to a conclusion on her own, she smiles and props her chin up on her palm, her elbow resting on the counter.

"Well... Sarah's Succulent Snickerdoodles have been incredibly popular...why don't you try one? On the house, of course."

Morgana pauses, then draws her purple tongue across her lower lip, bringing a finger up to trace the line of her cleavage.

"If you're thinking of another kind of sweet tooth...there's always me."

Zanes Zalesh

04-08-2012

((Such a sweet couple, i think i'll bleed rainbows if stabbed))

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
((Shanks))

I was actually thinking cupcakes, it would seem they are good for people who've lost a large amount of blood the night before.

He smirks at her playfully

Besides, I'm saving that other sweet for later...

Dear Morgana

04-08-2012

((I try. Lol))

Morgana looks the image of disappointment, but concedes.

"Fine. here. Take my new line of Mount Rakkor Cupcakes. They're self-replicating, so eat them fast!"

Morgana hands him a small cupcake with red frosting. By the time it's in Talon's hands, there are two cupcakes.

FilFire

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
((Must be the skittles.))

Princess Sivir

04-08-2012

Walks into the bakery for the second time in less then twelve hours.

"Afternoon Morgana... have any snicker doodles? Sarah asked me to get her some... also any more nuisances? Because I think I may have broken Lulu and her brain after I left and... informed her of what was going on."

AskUdyr

04-08-2012

A heavily cloaked figure prowled the rooftops of Noxus. The dirty cloak obscured most of his features, save for his glowing eyes. He slowly his way across the roofs, he stopped every now and then to sniff the air. His head jerked in a particular direction. His sandals cracked the roof tiles as he took off. He eventually found his way to his destination: Sinful Succulence. Looking every which way, he slipped in through the front door and nearly bumped into Sivir. He grunted, his hand igniting and about to strike when he realized who it was.

He quickly calmed down, lowering his fist. "Excuse us, Battle Mistress. Breaking into Noxus is not as easy a task as we had imagined." He flicked his hood back, revealing Udyr without his famous pelts decorating his body. He bowed his head to Morgana, "Fallen One. Are you available for discussion?"

Ask Shauna Vayne

04-08-2012

Vayne walks into the bakery with a hood over her head. "Morgana... I know I should be hunting you but... got any cupcakes?"

Princess Sivir

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
A heavily cloaked figure prowled the rooftops of Noxus. The dirty cloak obscured most of his features, save for his glowing eyes. He slowly his way across the roofs, he stopped every now and then to sniff the air. His head jerked in a particular direction. His sandals cracked the roof tiles as he took off. He eventually found his way to his destination: Sinful Succulence. Looking every which way, he slipped in through the front door and nearly bumped into Sivir. He grunted, his hand igniting and about to strike when he realized who it was.

He quickly calmed down, lowering his fist. "Excuse us, Battle Mistress. Breaking into Noxus is not as easy a task as we had imagined." He flicked his hood back, revealing Udyr without his famous pelts decorating his body. He bowed his head to Morgana, "Fallen One. Are you available for discussion?"
Sivir turns quickly, fist raised to deck the one who bumped into her but lowers it as soon as the man reveals himself as Udyr. "Hah! Forget it Udyr. I know what you mean though... "

AskUdyr

04-08-2012

A chuckle escaped Udyr. He glanced at the Battle Mistress, "We have never been in Noxus before. We had to be careful and skulk the alleyways and rooftops to make our passage. To have been caught now would have been...most embarrassing." He shifted his shoulders, "What a strange and confusing city. Nature, the whispers of the wild, they are so hard to hear. It is quite disheartening."