Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Taric

04-13-2012

The vibrations ceased... Taric was still mad, but things began to work as he planned.
He took some coins from the purse with his right hand...
And approached the muffin with his left!

Then he took the sweet... And ate it.

A single tear rolled down his face as the sugary muffin melted in his mouth, but was not enough.

Hmm... How much it all will be?

Arrakasta

04-13-2012

"That's for you to taste it, I don't know the prices, just put a bag of gold, or two" Says Arrakasta as he comes with 10 muffins

Ask Taric

04-13-2012

There's 100 coins here, tell Morgana i'll leave them as credit here for more sweets later.

He takes the muffins, a bagel and a pot of icecream, eating some of them on the way.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-13-2012

"****...Is he high today?" Grey reappears again. "You saved my butt today. Thanks" Grey smirks.

Arrakasta

04-13-2012

Arrakasta sights, he gets out of the shop after putting the Closed sign he then places a hextech device tat generates an impenetrable field around the shop.

"Thanks Grey, you might want to get out" Said Arrakasta

((contaact me if you want to open the shop))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-13-2012

"Sure. heh" Grey Teleports out"

Dear Morgana

04-15-2012

Morgana enters the shop for the first time in almost two weeks. Dusk and the smell of rotten dough instantly hit her senses, clogging her nose with the stench. She rubs her hands together, and gets to work cleaning.

Four hours later, the shop is open and ready for business. Morgana re-hangs the "Open" sign, happy to feel the familiar yordle-carved wood under her fingertips.

"It feels good to be home..."

Dear Morgana

04-15-2012

The shop is now open.

((Will be taking orders. Am no longer living with Sarah...but probably going to be spending time with her.))

Ask Swažn

04-15-2012

Swain enters the shop and moves to the counter. Beatrice is perched on his shoulder.

"Morgana, what a delight. I have a particular taste for sour pastries. Do you have anything lemon flavored?"

Dear Morgana

04-15-2012

"Certainly. In the mood for some Luscious Leona Lava Cake? Only the best for Valoran's greatest military commander."

Morgana beckons Beatrice over with a claw, holding out half a Succulent Snickedoodle for the bird.