Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

05-12-2013

Morgana sighs and turns away from the exit, looking back at Diana.

"...So, yeah. That's Evelynn, Diana."

Ask the Lunari

05-13-2013

Diana would return her gaze to Morgana and nod after a few moments.

"Yes, I see her alot within the fields. You two seem very close.. somehow."

She would then move to shut the door once again, feeling a need to turn the "Open" sign to "Closed." She'll follow through and do just that, before walking over to the counter and taking a seat in one of the chairs nearby. She'll pat the chair next to her for Morgana to follow if she wished... but Diana will learrn of what's troubling Morgana today.

"Now dear, what is troubling you? Evelynn appearing only delayed your answer."

She would ask this whether Morgana sat down next to her or not, as she's truly concerned.

Dear Morgana

05-13-2013

"...Well, at this point, it's Evelynn. We've always had a...contentious relationship. She's grabby and I'm not interested in her advances, but there's a certain entertainment that can be derived from always being wanted, even if it is by a woman. I mean, I'm not one to enjoy overmuch drooling over my admittedly ample cleavage, but seeing everyone gawking over Ahri made me realize something...odd."

Morgana yawns and stretches, patting her cheeks before resuming.

"...Being, well, wanted is fun, to a certain extent. I suppose that's why I haven't cracked down on Eve harder than I normally would on anyone that touchy."

Ask the Lunari

05-13-2013

Diana would listen intently as Morgana spoke, eyes widening as the full issue came upfront. When Morgana finished speaking, Diana's brow would be raised as she gauged her answer carefully.

"I see, perhaps the affection is what is getting to you."

Diana would then fold her arms.

"Does this also relate to things within your past? I know of your story from as much as you have allowed to be told to me, and I do know the feeling of wishing to be wanted."

She would pause, tilting her head before continuing.

"Evelynn might be the most touchy, and very close to what people would call you both lovers, in some aspect, but I've heard plenty about summoners with you. There were times where I could feel them scream into my head about wishing they were "using" you on the fields, and not myself or anyone else. The want is simply... quiet, and every champion... including yourself are unique in their own way. Just as I learned the truth and the moon saved my life, you chose the path you are on now... and seem to be doing a fine job with everything. I wouldn't be surprised if there were few who knew everything about your life from what you have allowed to be told."

Truthfully as straightforward her reply was, Diana was extremely curious about this newfound situation. She just told part of her side on the subject, if not to only help, but clear what's fogging up her mind and cheer up Morgana... if only a little bit.

Hammdog

05-13-2013

Kicking the door open but not breaking it, Hammdog storms into the bakery. he bezerker draws his greatsword and puts it to Morgana's throat. "I'm 'ere t' dole oot some justice!" He began to walk closer, until the blade was at her jugular. "This bakery serves no alcoholic pastry. That's a ha'e craime!" He slowly walked away, seeming much calmer. "Get a recipe that'll geh ye drunk or yer pretty li'l shop won't be so much of a shop, but a paile of smokin' rubble."

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-14-2013

((Oh lordy lord ^^))

Malodeus

05-14-2013

He finally comes back and sees a commotion, after his latest attempt to order food. He sighs and moves in to check it out.

Dear Morgana

05-14-2013

Morgana takes one look at the obnoxiously drunk-looking intruder and gives him a swift kick to the crotch, then steps back and turns to Bakmin without a beat.

"Did you forget something, Summoner?"

Hammdog

05-15-2013

Hammdog coughs at her foot makes impact, but nothing else. He lowers his greatsword and sheathes it on his back. "Apologies, I've been taught t' enter buildin's and start conversations laike that since I was a wee lad." He looks around the place. "Tell me, lassie," he said. "ever trayed paintin' th' place a laight broon? Great compliment t' th' purple."

Dear Morgana

05-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammdog View Post
Hammdog coughs at her foot makes impact, but nothing else. He lowers his greatsword and sheathes it on his back. "Apologies, I've been taught t' enter buildin's and start conversations laike that since I was a wee lad." He looks around the place. "Tell me, lassie," he said. "ever trayed paintin' th' place a laight broon? Great compliment t' th' purple."
Without responding, Morgana turns back to Hammdog and gives him another, harder, kick, this time directly to a specific area. Again, without acknowledging him further, the fallen angel turns away and acts as if he's not there.