Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malodeus

Recruiter

04-09-2013

(darn, does anyone want to continue while she's gone? Did not read said thread)

Dear Morgana

04-16-2013

"Dragon's kisses can be rather...spicy, if you need a disclaimer. How many did you want?"

Morgana raises an eyebrow at Diana.

"No more sweeties, Lunari?"

Ask the Lunari

04-19-2013

"As much as I enjoy your sweets Morgana, I must refrain myself or else I will pass out when that rush of sugar is gone. I've also got to make the journey back to the institute tonight. It seems very important, but, the summoners were specifically told to not simply teleport me there for some odd reason."

Diana said simply with a small huff.

"Then I've got to deliver the sweets in the back to my temple's construction site later."

Malodeus

Recruiter

04-22-2013

"Thanks for the warning, miss, but I can handle any spice in Noxus." he replies, leaning against the wall and eyeing the Lunari.

Dear Morgana

04-24-2013

"If you wish to go, Lunari, you may."

Morgana does not wait for a response, instead going back into the back to begin reheating the Dragon kisses.

"Wait in front, if you will."

Malodeus

Recruiter

04-25-2013

Bakmin nods his head and complies, then leans against the wall there waiting for his "Kisses".

Ask the Lunari

04-25-2013

Diana would raise a brow, before moving towards the back once again to grab her bag of sweets.

"Perhaps I shall wait until you arrive later on to distribute, seeing as these are your delicious sweets."

"Thank you again, Morgana."

After awaiting Morgana's response, Diana would leave promptly afterwards.

Dear Morgana

04-29-2013

Shortly thereafter, Morgana exits the kitchen with a bag of the treats. Placing them in Bakmin's hands, she nods.

"Payment, if you will."

Dear Morgana

05-03-2013

((Bump))

Dear Morgana

05-05-2013

((Bump?))