Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-13-2012

((I have never regretted being able to speak Spanish, French, and English more than I do now.))

Morgana scowls and sticks out two hands, pushing Leblanc away from Udyr.

"Now, now. You've had your fun, but no fighting. And I'd prefer that the both of you stay alive."

She tries to push Udyr back, but she is unable to move three hundred pounds of solid muscle. She grunts.

"Spirits...step back, if you will."

The angel's only acknowledgment of Rammus is a curt nod-she's a little busy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Lee enters slightly hesitantly, not sure if this was the right place. Upon smelling the various foods, however, He nodded his head and walked over to Morgana, bowing to her. "Good Afternoon Morgana, are you busy at the moment or may I purchase some sweets?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Morgana grunts as she tries, unsuccessfully, to move Udyr once again.

"Now is...a bad ti-how did you get in the city?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

Senior Member

11-15-2012

Lee chuckles softly. "I merely asked to be let in. I may be against Noxus's actions, but the many people who are the common folk are not my enemies. And do you need some assistance?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malodeus

Member

11-15-2012

Bakmin is watching the entire scene from the window, and chuckles softly to himself. Then he proceeds to lay down and take a nap.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

Senior Member

11-16-2012

LeBlanc sneered at Udyr, "You are very lucky you have the angel here." She stepped away from the two, "I enjoy her baked confections far too much to ruin my reputation with her."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Morgana sighs at Lee Sin.

"He appears to be turtling up. A hand would not be amiss...And thank you, I suppose, Emilia."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Lee moves over and turns to Udyr, standing between the beast man and LeBlanc. "I ask you please leave calmly Udyr, or I will remove you by force."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

11-19-2012

"Tch. We will not leave," Udyr growled. "We came here to speak with the Fallen One and we will do so. If it involves blood shed, let it be involved."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

Senior Member

11-20-2012

"I will not stop you speaking, but if you seek a fight I will remove you without hesitation."