Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

06-27-2012

((I'm not kidding about bets I have a list right here.))

Ask the Herald

06-27-2012

Viktor suddenly appears in a swirling vortex of greenish energy.

"I heard there was going to be a bake-off between the Artisan of War, and Morgana. This should prove interesting!"

AskMadmanMundo

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor suddenly appears in a swirling vortex of greenish energy.

"I heard there was going to be a bake-off between the Artisan of War, and Morgana. This should prove interesting!"
Mundo quickly turns to Viktor.

"Bet?"

Ask the Herald

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Mundo quickly turns to Viktor.

"Bet?"
Viktor shakes his head. "No, I am just here to watch."

Dear Morgana

06-28-2012

((Bump))

Dear Morgana

06-30-2012

((I'm just going to go ahead and make a new thread for this, seeing at how few people are showing up.))

AskMadmanMundo

06-30-2012

((You do that make sure to include my betting please.))

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

It's closed? Whined Luxanna as she read the sign before giving a sigh of dissappointnent, Why in Demacia's name would you invite Somone when you're closed? she further commented under her breath. I'll just wait till it opens. I must have more sweets.~

Asking Akali

07-02-2012

((EDIT: darn, lol I wanted to get cookies! oh well))

Kayle flies overhead the bakery owned by her sister and with a deep sigh begins her descent down to the street level. A small gust of wind announces the Judicators arrival. She is dressed in her enchanted golden armor, but with the helmet removed and back in her home, as is her sword to show she means peace.

Opening the doors, Kayle walks inside the bakery, having to fold her wings across her back. "Morgana!" She says loudly and forcefully, as an older sister would normally speak. "We need to talk." She said this time much softer.

NasusOfTheSands

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
She turns to Nasus.

"My new dish, The Matron's Mysteriously Made, Masterfully Masticating Marshmallows, seems to be especially strange. I'll get one for you."

Morgana rushes to the storeroom and exits with the goods in two separate bags.
"Interesting." The canine said, before handing the change needed to pay for the bags.
Before he got to taste the goods, someone caught his attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
Mundo turned to Nasus.

"Sup dawg."
He was amused by Mundo's one-liner to greet him. He simply retorted: "Sup Mundo." assuming it to be a greeting, before adding "Do you have other simple terminologies? I need to get in line with the general audience, linguistically speaking."

He, then, proceeded to taste one Marshmallow. His eyes widened all of a sudden and he proceeded to wulf half of a bag in one go, not paying attention to his surroundings due to sheer gustative nirvana. However, once he noticed there were people around, he apologetically stated, tilting his head downwads and raising his right hand: "My apologies, I got ahead of myself." before seeing Pantheon ready for a bake-off with Morgana, the cook who made those Marshmallows he wulfed a bunch of seconds ago.

He's going to lose, he thought, mumbling. He now resorted to taking the delicacies one Marshmallow at a time to make the gustative experience last longer than it otherwise would.