Sinful Succulence [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerozaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Zero felt ashamed when he heard that. "Oops... I didn't noticed". He opened the door and came into the bakery. "Hello everyone!" said Zero with a great smile.

AskUdyr

04-08-2012

Udyr shrugged at Talon, "Then Beatrice wins no matter what. A bird has bested you, Tool."

Upon seeing Zero, Udyr cocked an eyebrow. He remained silent as he judged the newcomer.

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Talon simply waved at the summoner

A six eyed demon bird, that can apparently open windows.

Zerozaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Zero started walking, looking around the store. "Umm... I want cupcakes but... What's happening here?" He looked Talon and then Udyr, being a bit inquisitive.

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

Hmm? Oh, Morgana stepped out for a moment, I believe we are both waiting for her.

Zerozaver

04-08-2012

"Oh.. I see.. Well, i'll wait too". Zero walked toward Talon and Udyr, and stayed close to them, with a curious smile on his face. "And... you two want cupcakes too?".

AskUdyr

04-08-2012

Udyr jerked his thumb at Talon, "We think he has had more than enough of his share. We simply wish to converse with the Fallen One."

Ask Talon

04-08-2012

I had one muffin...

Talon shrugged

Geokhan

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post
((Dafuq?))
((aka BRAVO!! almost movie quality))

Zerozaver

04-08-2012

"Ummm... well... this is kinda awkward" Zero started playing with his robe, he hates waiting, and got nothing else to do, his "friends" weren't doing anything neither.