Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion reduced to trolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kolos1001

04-07-2012

These teams are laughable. I've decided to go with the flow and join in until riot decides to fix matchmaking and dominion in general. It's sad when the only way to enjoy this game mode now is to troll along with everyone else.

Mora Saron

04-07-2012

FYI, joining in on the trolling makes the problem worse. Also, there's nothing that can really be done about matchmaking.

Kolos1001

04-07-2012

Quote:
Mora Saron:
FYI, joining in on the trolling makes the problem worse. Also, there's nothing that can really be done about matchmaking.

The problem won't get better until matchmaking does so why try and end up getting frustrated when you have a team full of trolls every game? I think I'll just mess around and collect my ip instead of caring about w/l until something gets done about the game mode.

FDru

04-07-2012

I do not recall a time when Dominion wasn't about trolling.

Infirc

04-07-2012

Quote:
Mora Saron:

this guy is right, for every troll there are like four other teammates that actually want to play and try their best for a win, Joining the trolling just aggravates the problem further, no matter what you should always try your best.
also: unless they invent a massive mind sweeping machine there's no 100% safe way that riot can manipulate the community, it would be against their policies anyways.... i think..

GeneralDirection

04-07-2012

Quote:
Kolos1001:
These teams are laughable. I've decided to go with the flow and join in until riot decides to fix matchmaking and dominion in general. It's sad when the only way to enjoy this game mode now is to troll along with everyone else.

"Can't enjoy game. Guess I better ruin everyone else's."

Joining the problem doesn't solve it. You're either trying to justify why it's necessary to ruin someone else's good time or you think no one else is allowed to have a good time if you're not.

Kolos1001

04-07-2012

Quote:
GeneralDirection:
"Can't enjoy game. Guess I better ruin everyone else's."

Joining the problem doesn't solve it. You're either trying to justify why it's necessary to ruin someone else's good time or you think no one else is allowed to have a good time if you're not.

If you make a problem big enough maybe some action will be taken.

And I'm saying I get at least 2 trolls per game after the matchmaking got messed up. I get no enjoyment out of either carrying trolls or losing because my team is being retarded so why do either?

Quote:
Infirc:
this guy is right, for every troll there are like four other teammates that actually want to play and try their best for a win, Joining the trolling just aggravates the problem further, no matter what yous hould always try your best.
also: unless they invent a massive mind sweeping machine there's no 100% safe way that riot can manipulate the community, it would be against their policies anyways.... i think..

There's no consequences for not trying. You get pretty close to the same ip for winning or losing and reporting for unskilled/refusing to cooperate doesn't do anything. That's the problem. Why do you think new players have such a hard time? because people can make an inf number of smurf accounts to troll and riot won't do anything.Same goes for dominion.

Psi21

04-07-2012

Quote:
Kolos1001:

There's no consequences for not trying. You get pretty close to the same ip for winning or losing and reporting for unskilled/refusing to cooperate doesn't do anything. That's the problem. Why do you think new players have such a hard time? because people can make an inf number of smurf accounts to troll and riot won't do anything.Same goes for dominion.

Only unlike SR we don't have to play Dominion with you.

We see your name we can just dodge you all day.

If act like a child get treated like one.

Kolos1001

04-07-2012

Quote:
Psi21:
Only unlike SR we don't have to play Dominion with you.

We see your name we can just dodge you all day.

If act like a child get treated like one.

be my guest. doesn't matter what team I get now lol