Hecarim in 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

While I haven't tried him in 3s yet (finding a 3s match on PBE is tough), I just played him in a 5s and I think he's well suited.

He farms like a boss, and can be built fairly tanky and still do damage. Tons of soft(ish) cc. Not overly mana dependent so as to require blue. Will benefit phenomenally by wraith buff.

I'm looking forward to trying him some more.

lirm

04-07-2012

I'm looking forward to the other archer guy. I know he'll be mana dependant (probably way too much for TT) but mmmm doI love the look of his kit.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

He's weak early game and really mana hungry, idk, we'll see

Prefix

Master Recruiter

04-07-2012

When did he come out?

Axil

04-07-2012

He's on PBE

slappy330

04-14-2012

how do i get on PBE??

Konouiji

04-14-2012

Although I've heard a variety of comments on Hecarim, I'm more compelled to say that he'll most likely be centered towards jungling in SR than TT due to the fact that he has a good kit to initiate and bail ganks in SR than to push in lanes at TT, making him more of a menace in SR.

Arkensth

04-14-2012

Looks like HoN's Rampage. Rampage is really good on 3s, so I kinda expected Hecarim would be too.