Get to Level 30 Asap?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2010

How do you get there?
I want to get to Level 30 -.-
Any tips?

Im level 15 rite now

Le Fryce

08-06-2010

Honestly it will not take you very long; took me about a month from when I first started playing.

The best way to do it is to play 1-3 champions regularly; try to save up the rest of your IP for buying valuable T3 runes starting from level 20. Having T3 runes that support your 1-3 champions will make level 20-30 an extremely easy ride along with your strong knowledge of your champion(s).

If you want to know which champion X is better then champion Y; the answer is whichever you enjoy more but having a form of a stun/silence/fear/taunt etc is always a good idea on your champion(s).

bloodlesscigg

08-07-2010

as sharp said its always useful to have a stun/silence atleast and just make sure that the hero you pick is one you enjoy because it takes alot of games to go to 20-30 and it might get tiring if your trying to farm games for exp

Thas Ninja

08-07-2010

Getting to 30 is usually fastest while playing a carry. Ashe, Akali, Twitch, and Shaco are all good carries, but I would reccomend Ashe seeing as how shes cheap, easy to learn, and is a fantastic range DPS.

Alamander

08-08-2010

get with a good team and play quite a bit hahaha. Also at lower levels it might be smarter to play a carry but once you start getting higher leveled if you can tank very well you will be a massive asset to your team. For example if you Amumu or Nunu. both have gamechanging ulties with a solid team.

You're welcome to join our team at UoA.enjin.com as well if you wanted to have a team to play with.

5n4k3

08-08-2010

Put a few bucks into the game and buy some double EXP boosts.

Arkensth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2010

Just play for fun, lol. That's what I did, and first I was level 1, then I was like woah, I'm level 17 already? Then I was like woah, I'm level 29 already.

And exp boosts are nice ;D

PardonMySwag

08-08-2010

I found getting to level 20 relatively quick. I just play a few practice games everyday to help me get better with a champion, then some normal games, after a while it builds up.

Alamandaros

08-08-2010

If you have the money, do the exp boosts. I bought the 3 day + 10 win during the double IP weekend and in 2 1/2 days of light playing I went from 25-30.

I now have 2 wins remaining on my XP boost that will never be used v_v

Zannypants

08-08-2010

I'm too lazy to ready all the replies, sorry if this was already said. But you're generally going with and against people you're level, so I didn't see a rush. If you're maxing out your rune slots every time one opens, I'd suggest spending your cash on new champs.