Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get to Level 30 Asap?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melson

08-07-2010

How do you get there?
I want to get to Level 30 -.-
Any tips?

Im level 15 rite now

Le Fryce

08-07-2010

Honestly it will not take you very long; took me about a month from when I first started playing.

The best way to do it is to play 1-3 champions regularly; try to save up the rest of your IP for buying valuable T3 runes starting from level 20. Having T3 runes that support your 1-3 champions will make level 20-30 an extremely easy ride along with your strong knowledge of your champion(s).

If you want to know which champion X is better then champion Y; the answer is whichever you enjoy more but having a form of a stun/silence/fear/taunt etc is always a good idea on your champion(s).

bloodlesscigg

08-07-2010

as sharp said its always useful to have a stun/silence atleast and just make sure that the hero you pick is one you enjoy because it takes alot of games to go to 20-30 and it might get tiring if your trying to farm games for exp

Thas Ninja

08-07-2010

Getting to 30 is usually fastest while playing a carry. Ashe, Akali, Twitch, and Shaco are all good carries, but I would reccomend Ashe seeing as how shes cheap, easy to learn, and is a fantastic range DPS.

Alamander

08-08-2010

get with a good team and play quite a bit hahaha. Also at lower levels it might be smarter to play a carry but once you start getting higher leveled if you can tank very well you will be a massive asset to your team. For example if you Amumu or Nunu. both have gamechanging ulties with a solid team.

You're welcome to join our team at UoA.enjin.com as well if you wanted to have a team to play with.

5n4k3

08-08-2010

Put a few bucks into the game and buy some double EXP boosts.

Arkensth

08-08-2010

Just play for fun, lol. That's what I did, and first I was level 1, then I was like woah, I'm level 17 already? Then I was like woah, I'm level 29 already.

And exp boosts are nice ;D

PardonMySwag

08-08-2010

I found getting to level 20 relatively quick. I just play a few practice games everyday to help me get better with a champion, then some normal games, after a while it builds up.

Alamandaros

08-08-2010

If you have the money, do the exp boosts. I bought the 3 day + 10 win during the double IP weekend and in 2 1/2 days of light playing I went from 25-30.

I now have 2 wins remaining on my XP boost that will never be used v_v

Zannypants

08-09-2010

I'm too lazy to ready all the replies, sorry if this was already said. But you're generally going with and against people you're level, so I didn't see a rush. If you're maxing out your rune slots every time one opens, I'd suggest spending your cash on new champs.