A black champion? No, we need an actual robot in the league.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarcusGraves

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure white lover View Post
robots everywhere should unite and free the gundams from their human oppressors.
ai rights movement!

AI haters already droppin red thumbs, i fought back

axesandspears

04-07-2012

Terminator Blitzcrank: I am a cybernetic organism. Thick metal plating over a metal endoskeleton.

Nekral

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merluza00 View Post
Blitz, Viktor, Urgot, Orianna and still no black champ.
Blitz and Ori are golems, not robots.
Vik and Urg are cyborgs, not robots.

We demand a robot champion.

Orleos

04-07-2012

It's been said before and I agree with it, if they made a black champion they'd be entering into a possible controversial ****storm, because in all honesty, someone would find something wrong with the character, doesn't matter what the problem is, but it would spiral into some sort of controversy.

In all honesty, this doesn't really break the game, but then again RIOT would have to create someone that's spectacularly kickass and non-controversial...like Sgt Johnson, but I digress.

Robots are the way to go!

SethCypher

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure White Lover View Post
Robots everywhere should unite and free the Gundams from their human oppressors.
Convert Gundams to Transformers?! Blasphemy!

Donovaine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Ryze seems pretty black to me.. he's even been to prison (lol racism jokes are lulzy)

Coach Bombay

04-07-2012

Maybe when the open up a new market in Zimbabwe or Chad, they will make an African themed hero...like Ahri. Or Wukong. Or Mordekai en Brasil, huehuehue.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekral View Post
Blitz and Ori are golems, not robots.
Vik and Urg are cyborgs, not robots.

We demand a robot champion.
So are you preferring an older robot type of champion, one that only looks remotely humanoid? Or do we want representation for the Androids and Bioroids?

Bronze Logik

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Bombay View Post
Maybe when the open up a new market in Zimbabwe or Chad, they will make an African themed hero...like Ahri. Or Wukong. Or Mordekai en Brasil, huehuehue.
Moard was based on a brazilian legend?

Coach Bombay

04-07-2012

Yes, mordekaiser is based on a Brazilian legend. The story speaks of a God covered in metal who would one day come to Brazil and save it from tyranny and pain. Mordekaiser was what the Brazilian people called the first German explorers that landed there hundreds of years ago. They celebrate their arrival every year by putting the hottest women in their country in scant outfits and parade them through the streets while drinking and having raunchy ***. It's called Carnival.

Hence, why Mordekaiser es #1 en Brazil, huehuehue.