A black champion? No, we need an actual robot in the league.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

What about us robots? We demand proper representation! And Blitzcrank doesn't count because he's yellow. Us real robots come in black, gray, or rust colored. Oh and Blitzcrank's rusty skin doesn't count even though that's what he looked like before they painted him yellow. And there's absolutely no irony in the fact that we're being exclusionary about what we constitute a robot while simultaneously complaining that we're being excluded. Also there's no ghosts, rabbits, or spiders yet, but we don't care about those.

Invictrix

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00011011S View Post
What about us robots? We demand proper representation! And Blitzcrank doesn't count because he's yellow. Us real robots come in black, gray, or rust colored. Oh and Blitzcrank's rusty skin doesn't count even though that's what he looked like before they painted him yellow. And there's absolutely no irony in the fact that we're being exclusionary about what we constitute a robot while simultaneously complaining that we're being excluded. Also there's no ghosts, rabbits, or spiders yet, but we don't care about those.
I laughed so hard +1.

Ipwncarter

04-07-2012

Viktor is a robot. Urgot is part Robot. Nunu Bot skin.

MarcusGraves

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00011011S View Post
robot question, are gundams like japanese for you guys?

Invictrix

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipwncarter View Post
Viktor is a robot. Urgot is part Robot. Nunu Bot skin.
I don't think you understood the joke.

Slothiroth

04-07-2012

Some people can't read between the lines. =[

Made me laugh though. +1 from me as well.

Invictrix

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusGraves View Post
robot question, are gundams like japanese for you guys?
I don't know if a gundam counts as a robot I mean they aren't really alive because people drive them unless they are alive. I didn't really watch Gundam so I don't know. I did watch Zoids and I loved that show. They did a wierd the Ziods aren't alive except that they are in that show, so maybe that is what Gundam had going on.

MarcusGraves

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
I don't know if a gundam counts as a robot I mean they aren't really alive because people drive them unless they are alive. I didn't really watch Gundam so I don't know. I did watch Zoids and I loved that show. They did a wierd the Ziods aren't alive except that they are in that show, so maybe that is what Gundam had going on.
hm no i think your right people driving them might not count as a robot, more a "suit" if anything.

Slothiroth

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
Robots everywhere should unite and free the Gundams from their human oppressors.

Merluza00

04-07-2012

Blitz, Viktor, Urgot, Orianna and still no black champ.