What support is ashe best with and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokemyblackpole

04-07-2012

What two supports go well with ashe (in case one is taken)? Which two go well with corki? My AD carry wants to play ashe and corki so good supports for these two would be appreciated

CLG DoubIelift

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Leona because leona is op

ALL Froggen

04-07-2012

soraka. soraka is the best support for any carry.

Fallen Virtue

04-07-2012

For Ashe I imagine Soraka/Sona for sustain. Leona/Blitz for an epic kill lane.

Corki...I have no idea.

NobleAmberDragon

04-07-2012

AD carry + support combos are not a lot more effective than any carry + any support. They're better, yes, but often times you need a support than can synergize well with your teamcomp. The laning phase only lasts so long...

Soraka does well, since ashe can safely farm with her range and constantly harass since her W costs so little mana. Double globals mean they only have to stale-mate their lane and they can win others.
Sona is classic, since both of them are good pokers, and at level 6 they have 2 stuns from their ultimates (a jungler's dream).
Alistar is also good, since if ashe hits an arrow from anywhere in lane, alistar can quickly follow up on it and net a kill (so long as its 1v2; say the enemy's teammate backed for items, etc).
Janna is strong as well, and this type of lane hard-counters many engage-heavy lanes with the amount of slows and punishment you can dish out to someone out of position.
Lulu is strong for the same reason as Janna, and Lulu can bring a lot of poke to the fight.

Honestly, I could do this for every single support. There's not a bad support to pick with almost any AD carry, and ashe is no exception. Just capitalize on your strengths, minimize your weaknesses, and fit well into your teamcomp.

Catheryle

04-07-2012

Ashe is good with any support. She can be an average kill lane/ a good harass lanne/ a good farm lane. Guess i have to ask which opponent do you come up against.

Corki is good with Janna, Leona and Alistar. Corki style's isnt so much burst like Tristana or Ezreal but to wear down his opponents then go all in for the kills. However his escape is on a very long cooldown and he is very mana dependent so he needs the supports to do part of the harassment as well as having the abilities to protect him when all plan fails.Therefore those supports are good for him, with that being said Taric is a good choice also.

Postal Miku

04-07-2012

Anyone really, Ashe is pretty much the Sona of AD carries, can work with anyone