Can you control pets?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nephrael

10-07-2011

Wukongs clone is controllable, ive faked people out with it by having it run in another direction. Its just not as noticeable because it only runs for 1.5 seconds

FlamingFrostbite

10-07-2011

For Annie be careful when tower diving if Tibbers hurts a champion, either by attacking or his aura,the tower will switch to you. I've facepalmed way to many times by this.

Adriek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Heim's turrets do not target champs specifically, unless however they attack heim. I think. Sometimes even then i cant get them to attack the **** heroes over the minions

King Killa III

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

certain champions have controllable pets.

Malzahars is one of the few that are not controllable. however, if you read the abilities, when your voidling is loose, you can attract it to a target by using an ability that spcifies weather you can lure it to that target or not.

As for controllable pets, pets such as tibbers from annie can be controlled by selecting it's target using the CTRL + right click on the target and it will follow and attack it

Cfattie

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400Blows View Post
I was wondering if there was any way that you could control your pet be it a voidling or annie's ape thing
That just made my day.

But on topic: I never knew you could control Annie's Tibbers. I should try her again.
I stopped using her because I never knew why my bursts didn't do as much as other people's, even though I had Rabadon Cap and a bunch of other AP stuff.