Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"The server is currently busy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quickfrost

04-06-2012

yaa its busy for me still

Reversed HD

04-06-2012

Still down. Won't let me log in. Have been trying for awhile.

BanksterWolf

04-06-2012

Still busy for me

YamiBelgarath

04-06-2012

At least I was in, enormous lag spike, couldn't get into games and dc'd. Now trying to get in again. Riot, you guys really need to either get on top of this, create on of those "too many people, this is your queue time" things, or just take the thing down if it's a lag problem and not just too many of us. Just spam logging in from us can't possibly be helping the problem, so either fix it or tell us what to do.

Edit: and by the way, people disconnecting right now had better not count towards getting banned from the PBE, if you can even get banned for that. But just in case- people here are disconnecting because of server overload, not personal failure.

Bruce Lee Sín

04-06-2012

Server busy!

DrZombie90210

04-06-2012

Busy!

Reversed HD

04-06-2012

I got in. 3:03 AM - GMT -4

BanksterWolf

04-06-2012

Wtf I've tried probably 300+ times now

Grozzy

04-06-2012

I am getting errors as well

Huldan MeGroyn

04-06-2012

I'm not sure if this fixed my errors on page 2 or if it was just a coincidence but..

I decided to start up the client and get the 2nd error. Then, instead of closing the window normally (or by right-clicking the icon in the taskbar), I started up the Task Manager and ended the process that way (clicked End Processes)

Logged right in on the next try