In-Game Chat Spam Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HepIsReallyBad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

I'm in a game right now where there is a player on the enemy team with some sort of bot that is spamming chat. I drops my FPS down to 2 and everyone on my team disconnected. Once I mute the player who is spamming, I dont lag.

A for Awesome

04-06-2012

yup player name was "Scavs"
lost 12 elo that game, we were up 10-0 first 15min of game, then everyone on our team disconnects and drops down to 2 FPS, can't see chat, can't really move that well, till after game to realize that only one member of our team had that guy muted and wasn't having the same problem as us
please give that player a harsh penalty and for copycats please add a chat spam limit
means a lot riot responds to this

5hiT

04-06-2012

Really... dafuq was that

Buzzster

04-09-2012

Finding more threads like this from over 3 days ago and scavs is still playing is a bit outrageous. I lost my elo to him as well, get this fixed please.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-10-2012

Please make sure you submit an additional ticket to Riot Support staff here, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new

If you have any corroborating evidence (demo, FRAPS, logs, etc.) that would also be good to include.