Ask Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

04-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
Vayne looked to Diana for a moment and nodded her head in approval. "If you'll excuse me a moment." She said, hearing a knock at her door. The Night hunter rose to her feet and walked quickly over to the large oaken door and opened it, spotting the blonde piltoverian, Ezreal.

"Yes...?"
Ezreal looked up as Vayne answered the door, "Hey Vayne, you busy right now?"

Colonel qt

04-17-2013

((Random Bump))

Ask Shauna Vayne

04-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal looked up as Vayne answered the door, "Hey Vayne, you busy right now?"
Vayne turned to look back at Sona and Diana who both sat at in her study. "I do have company." She replied, then turned around. "Close the door on your way in... and leave your shoes by the door. I don't want dirt on the floors." Vayne added as she made her way back to her two guests.

Dear Morgana

04-17-2013

How are you, Shauna?

-Morgana

Ask the Lunari

04-23-2013

Diana was simply watching Vayne as she answered the door, returning to her own tea and taking a sip. The seat was still rather comfortable, so she'll sit there for possibly the rest of the time she's there.

Vinsancenara

04-23-2013

A letter arrives:

Dear Champions and Summoners,

I'm inviting you to come try out my cafe, it's got red interior for you dark ones and outside patio for you lighted ones, a swimming pool for the water lovers and a Garden for those who love flowers to sit by.

What one could need to enjoy and relax with a nice meal with the company of others. Please, when you get the chance, come stop by "LaLuna's MidDay Cafe" on the outskirts of Demacia.

I have a special rosery soup for you to try, or something simple imported from other locations.

To any Yordles who receive this invitation, I have cupcakes that I custom make to your liking. So please come and stop by when you have the opportunity.

~LaLuna~
-Owner of MidDay Cafe-

Ask Shauna Vayne

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
How are you, Shauna?

-Morgana
Always awkward when I receive a missive from you, oh fallen one.

But to answer your inquiry... I am fine.

Thank you... I suppose.

-Shauna Vayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana was simply watching Vayne as she answered the door, returning to her own tea and taking a sip. The seat was still rather comfortable, so she'll sit there for possibly the rest of the time she's there.
Shauna sat once more in the company of Diana and Sona, nodding her head in apologies to the two women.

"So, we were talking about your temple then, Diana?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsancenara View Post
A letter arrives:

Dear Champions and Summoners,

I'm inviting you to come try out my cafe, it's got red interior for you dark ones and outside patio for you lighted ones, a swimming pool for the water lovers and a Garden for those who love flowers to sit by.

What one could need to enjoy and relax with a nice meal with the company of others. Please, when you get the chance, come stop by "LaLuna's MidDay Cafe" on the outskirts of Demacia.

I have a special rosary soup for you to try, or something simple imported from other locations.

To any Yordles who receive this invitation, I have cupcakes that I custom make to your liking. So please come and stop by when you have the opportunity.

~LaLuna~
-Owner of MidDay Cafe-
The invitation she had received earlier, and was sitting upon the table before the three women. Shauna had considered it earlier. Perhaps she would attend... perhaps.

Ask Shauna Vayne

04-24-2013

((Bump))

AskKarthus

04-25-2013

Of all the champions excepting those such a Brand and Nocturne, who do you think is the most politically dangerous?

Colonel qt

05-06-2013