Ask Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Princess Sivir

04-06-2012

Vayne,

Why do you use the small crossbow on your wrist when you have that giant one on your back? Can you not just use the larger one all the time?

Ask Luxanna

04-06-2012

Lady Vayne,

The Council has recently begun receiving reports that a woman matching your description has been conducting unsanctioned, extrajudicial execution-style killings in recent months. I have thus far managed to stall them from issuing a formal investigation, because it is ludicrous to believe that the only child of a former Councillor would engage in such activities. And even were this not to be the case, one who has been as a sister to me should have nothing to fear on account of destroying monsters masquerading as humans. Please, if you could shed some light as to the truth of these reports, I cannot help you if I am in the dark!

-Lady Crownguard the Luminous

P.S. Where have you been these past few years? Your presence was sorely missed. Your uncle, who is of questionable worth and morality, has taken your rightful position on the Council after your father's unfortunate murder. Know that you may return to claim your rightful inheritance at any time.

SuperMan Pix

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
Tumbles after the yordle on the squirrels and grabs her by the back of her clothing, hoisting her up into the air.

It would be best to return my crossbow to me Lulu...

-Shauna Vayne
*Lulu struggles in Vayne's grip*

H-hey! thats not-"pant"-very nice! If you don't let me go soon...

*She eyes the squirrels on the floor, each staring at the sorceress patiently*

Oh what in the name of all that is fluffy am i waiting for? ATTACK!!!!

*At Lulu's command the Squirrel armada turns around and climbs the nearest wall*
*one squirrel jumps directly towards Vayne and lands on her head*

THERE'S your Crossbow!!

*Lulu shows a wide smile as a literal tidal wave of Squirrels comes towards the pair*
*Pix prepares for the assault by landing on Lulu's shoulder and forming a shield around the yordle*

SURFS UP!!!

-Lulu and Pix

Ask Shyvana

04-07-2012

Hm... I must ask, who don't you use the big crossbow all the time?

Nulllight

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
Term: Assassin - a murderer, especially one who kills a politically prominent person for fanatical or monetary reasons.

I snuck into the Institute of War and intot he main chambers of one of the Elder Summoners. Why do you think a deadbolted door will stop me?

The only reason you are not dead yet is because the League restricts me form doing so... but soon I shall find a way to remove you once and for all.

-Shauna Vayne
You can not kill that which was never born, "hunter". Your sun will die, the Void will come, and you...you will serve me.

I have seen my end creature. I can assure you, it does not come during your lifetime.

Ask Fortune

04-08-2012

Forgive me if I'm too up front about it, but it occurs to me that we have similar pasts... if you ever want to talk, I'm available

Ask Shauna Vayne

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Maybe because the lock is a model that even Talon would find difficult to pick, the door can resist most explosions, and there's no doorknob on the outside. And it's very far away from here. Like I'm about to be.

*sprints away to a place that is certainly not the break room*
Smart choice... though you run in vain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperSnyperNOOB
Hit me up with talon plz
Are you asking me to literally hit you with Talon? If so... I can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax
Miss Vayne,

Because that impudent insect Jayko has not yet beaten me to it, I feel it necessary to ask my mandatory question: What is your breakfast of Champions?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
My breakfast? Eggs Sunnyside up and buttered toast with orange juice... also hash browns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan
DAMMIT!!! I forgot!!!

What is your LUNCH of champions??

HA!
Salad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sėvir
Vayne,

Why do you use the small crossbow on your wrist when you have that giant one on your back? Can you not just use the larger one all the time?
I use the smaller one to hunt. The larger is to strike fear into my enemies when they knwo they are cornered. They meet Seeking Vengeance, and they grovel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix
*Lulu struggles in Vayne's grip*

H-hey! thats not-"pant"-very nice! If you don't let me go soon...

*She eyes the squirrels on the floor, each staring at the sorceress patiently*

Oh what in the name of all that is fluffy am i waiting for? ATTACK!!!!

*At Lulu's command the Squirrel armada turns around and climbs the nearest wall*
*one squirrel jumps directly towards Vayne and lands on her head*

THERE'S your Crossbow!!

*Lulu shows a wide smile as a literal tidal wave of Squirrels comes towards the pair*
*Pix prepares for the assault by landing on Lulu's shoulder and forming a shield around the yordle*

SURFS UP!!!

-Lulu and Pix
*Tumbles out of the way of the squirrel tidal wave* Turn it back now... *She says to Lulu who had her squirrel wave end up smacking against a wall*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune
Forgive me if I'm too up front about it, but it occurs to me that we have similar pasts... if you ever want to talk, I'm available
I did not think you would suggest this Miss Fortune but... perhaps I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna
Lady Vayne,

The Council has recently begun receiving reports that a woman matching your description has been conducting unsanctioned, extrajudicial execution-style killings in recent months. I have thus far managed to stall them from issuing a formal investigation, because it is ludicrous to believe that the only child of a former Councillor would engage in such activities. And even were this not to be the case, one who has been as a sister to me should have nothing to fear on account of destroying monsters masquerading as humans. Please, if you could shed some light as to the truth of these reports, I cannot help you if I am in the dark!

-Lady Crownguard the Luminous

P.S. Where have you been these past few years? Your presence was sorely missed. Your uncle, who is of questionable worth and morality, has taken your rightful position on the Council after your father's unfortunate murder. Know that you may return to claim your rightful inheritance at any time.
All of those rumors are false. As if I would lead a secret life as a vigilante. If you have anything to ask, come to my home and we will discuss it there.

As for the second? I've been... schooling myself in Demacian Law. inform my uncle I shall reclaim my rightful seat upon the council very soon.

-Shauna Vayne

Arrakasta

04-08-2012

Your thoughts on Nautilus, Urgot and Yorick?

Bright Oblivion

04-08-2012

I wouldn't say that I ran in vain. I had other things to do. Things that, you know, necessitated me being silver crossbow bolt free.

For the record, though, I'm not sure who created that whole myth about silver instantly killing werewolves. It might kill some. I have yet to discuss with Warwick whether it actually works against him, and I highly doubt he would tell me, but I assure you that the pain in my case is merely that of having to repair yet another hole in my coat. And whatever puncture wounds the bolt itself inflicts. I'd invite you to the Break Room to discuss these misconceptions, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the exchange would involve repeated usage of the words "demon," "abomination," and "monster," the firing of several crossbow bolts, and me having to fix my coat, top hat, or both. People in your line of work aren't known for their patience, honesty, or understanding with regard to people like me.

Seriously, what's up with that, by the way? Not all werewolves are bloodthirsty, just like not all "normal" people are kind and friendly. I'm really quite peaceful. Do you know how many papers I had to sign just to get into the Institute? How much of a hassle being a werewolf can be? I mean, it's not like I asked for it. I didn't say, "Ooh, Mr. Torturer people, turn me into a lycanthrope. The thought of having my senses overloaded anytime Twisted Fate walks in to the Break Room completely drunk, getting shunned by the local population, and getting shot at by every demon hunter in existence every time I try to ask for directions, just seems like so much fun." And I don't go around "infecting" the populace. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. But the only way for the "curse" to be reversed is for me to die, and I kind of like living. Don't you?

I don't expect you to believe anything I say. I don't expect you to be neutral or remove me from your list of "monsters that need to die." I mean, I'd appreciate a heads up before you decide it's time to "end my miserable existence," so that I'm not wearing my best coat or top hat when you start shooting your crossbow, but that may be too much to ask. I'm well aware of the whole Night Hunter-werewolf relationship. I'm just trying to be civil. Though, as no doubt one of your prey, I do hope you'll excuse me if I don't wish you good luck in your hunts. Have a nice day, Lady Vayne.

Civilly,
Sigmund "Wolfborn"

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

I have a question about a snippet I found in the Journal of Justice:

Quote:
“Beautiful lEblanc, Where hAve you been gRowing thosE rosebushes? Just Under a few Days aGo, whilE coMpeting in matchEs with you, i learned i waNted to Try my fingeRs at it. do you raisE your plants Close to nOxus or touRnament grounDs? Surely you Can not sUspect those Rumors of bIg Old Ugly ravenS Making fIne Garden protectors, tHey likely spliT the Soon as the winds raisE there wings highEr. But i hear kaLamanda hAs some riCh soil surely you Know how to nuRture yOur plants with that. pleaSe excuse the poor propEr puncTuality tHis yoRdle typEr device hAs a problem with shifTing unexpectedly, maybe you would consider accompanying me in garnishing a new one? we could conVerse further about rAising plants and maYbe if you would be iNclined in find a new outfit. ofcourse, accEpting it only as a gift from a friendly admirer, i would suggest against snake skin though it rubs irritatingly close.” – ZaineDraconis
If you read only the capital letters, there is a message as follows.
Quote:
"Beware judgement records curious might see Black Rose threat Vayne.
" It would seem that you are working for the Black Rose, especially given LeBlanc's response of:
Quote:
“Don't ever garden uninformed, worry can quickly ensue! I think you should know a little or all you possibly can about anything you do. These tactics can save petty costs or prevent threats from ruining everything. There, in many instances, are a couple or several tricks to help factions who garden frequently, intent on consistency. Books on the subject say eliminating pests is paramount. Our gardeners focus on organization, seeds in place, but it is important we remember our roots: remain, above all else, informed.

Thank you for your thoughts. With plants, loyalty, or rather devotion, will yield best results. Be attentive, loving, and rewarded you will be. When we have trouble, we adhere to the rule: look at it all and decide which of your options works. Noxus thrives this way.”
Which has a hidden message that reads
Quote:
"Don't worry I know all about these petty threats. There are several factions intent on eliminating our organization but we remain informed. Your loyalty will be rewarded when we rule all of Noxus."