Ask Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Vayne,

I have to ask this, what is your opinion on assassins, seeing as you are essentially the only Demacian assassin.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow
I am 'not' an assassin. I am not paid for what I do. I am justice to those who are helpless and beaten down, I am vengeance to those who escape it the first time around. Do not put me in the same boat as a paid thug.

Ask Talon

04-06-2012

Some assassins kill for the challenge, some kill for loyalty, some kill for fanatical vengeance and some kill for money.

We all have our reasons, but we all kill.

Bright Oblivion

04-06-2012

Lady Vayne,

Just in case you might hear any rumors, I most certainly am not a werewolf. Nor do I have the spirit of an eons-old dragon in my head. I also have not come across a cursed dagger in which said spirit might have been located. That's all crazy talk. Now that that's settled, I'm gonna go triple deadbolt my door and polish my silver-crossbow-bolt-resistant armor. Have a nice day.

Not a werewolf,
Sigmund

Nulllight

04-06-2012

Creature.

How does it feel knowing that your "hunts" are all in vain?

Cho'Gath

Ask Shauna Vayne

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Some assassins kill for the challenge, some kill for loyalty, some kill for fanatical vengeance and some kill for money.

We all have our reasons, but we all kill.
Term: Assassin - a murderer, especially one who kills a politically prominent person for fanatical or monetary reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion
Lady Vayne,

Just in case you might hear any rumors, I most certainly am not a werewolf. Nor do I have the spirit of an eons-old dragon in my head. I also have not come across a cursed dagger in which said spirit might have been located. That's all crazy talk. Now that that's settled, I'm gonna go triple deadbolt my door and polish my silver-crossbow-bolt-resistant armor. Have a nice day.

Not a werewolf,
Sigmund
I snuck into the Institute of War and intot he main chambers of one of the Elder Summoners. Why do you think a deadbolted door will stop me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight
Creature.

How does it feel knowing that your "hunts" are all in vain?

Cho'Gath
The only reason you are not dead yet is because the League restricts me form doing so... but soon I shall find a way to remove you once and for all.

-Shauna Vayne

Bright Oblivion

04-06-2012

Maybe because the lock is a model that even Talon would find difficult to pick, the door can resist most explosions, and there's no doorknob on the outside. And it's very far away from here. Like I'm about to be.

*sprints away to a place that is certainly not the break room*

Ask Talon

04-06-2012

Quote:
Assassin - a murderer, especially one who kills a politically prominent person for fanatical or monetary reasons.
Exactly. We are all murderers.

HyperSnyperNOOB

04-06-2012

Hit me up with talon plz

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

04-06-2012

Miss Vayne,

Because that impudent insect Jayko has not yet beaten me to it, I feel it necessary to ask my mandatory question: What is your breakfast of Champions?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Miss Vayne,

Because that impudent insect Jayko has not yet beaten me to it, I feel it necessary to ask my mandatory question: What is your breakfast of Champions?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
DAMMIT!!! I forgot!!!

What is your LUNCH of champions??

HA!