Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bainer

Recruiter

04-06-2012

WOW look, buffs instead of nerfs. Riot I don't know you at all....

StarBubbles

04-06-2012

Really? Who builds Kayle as a support??? I know she can support, but she's not a viable support (ie Building support items), her support utility is just a little extra on her. Why not buff her hybrid carry role?

sad.jpg

SasakitheCouncil

04-06-2012

Sounds legit.

Dragull

04-06-2012

Good patch, but I would like to know why are Mpen being buffed and not AP quints and AP/lvl, which are actually MUCH more popular.

Guitarman187

04-06-2012

Well i spoke to soon there is one other thIng... There is a group of use skarner players that religiously play him in lane . He is just so squishy lvls1-5 and his items are so costly that we lane skarners have to exert allot of energy to use him. Anything on this riot?

This usually Isnt that bad of a problem if the two enemys are champs that dont havE allot of range but once you get a kog, urgot ashe cait temmo sometimes like becomes a living hell.
For skarner as well its terrible because if your in pane and you mess up his early game Its so hard to make a come back. As with other hamps its much easier. Die 3 ttimes and not get a kill your going to be harrased so bad for not helping the team.

BloodyBunny

04-06-2012

yay!!!!

snore

04-06-2012

Excited for Teemo bug fixes!

Sylph

Recruiter

04-06-2012

+1 !

KesslerCOIL

04-06-2012

Quote:
Guitarman187:
Riot are you trying to swoon me...xD in one patch you have given me every thing i wanted i could cry. Teemo justice is here. We shall over come!!! Thank you thatnm you thank you. Befire anyone cries op. think about this the good teemo players that still carry with him are going to be scary becuase we have had to over over compensate for a broken champ to be good. Thank you for a hybrid champ thats all i play jax skarner teemo ..... Thank you for balancing the game better

A suggestion about this... I had an idea you could just make the towers get stronger over time or have hem do % damage of health. Like 20% constant damage over time. Its not reLly fair that if the other team is like 3 tanks that they can just sit under a turrent for days And destroy a squishy team.

as the game goes on, the towers gain damage every 3 minutes, they also have a large amount of armor pen.
I do agree though, skarner can tank like 8 shots from a turret at level 5 >_>

I Thunderclese I

04-06-2012

This is probably one of the best patches they've had in recent times.

also....FIRST BLOOD!!!!