Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Willard 287

04-06-2012

Nice patch!!

Tibberz

04-06-2012

LOVE the xp buffs, this will definitely help my supporting, plus if a top role stays in his lane throughout the game, it doesn't hurt the other team who was out roaming constantly

KesslerCOIL

04-06-2012

Quote:
rchau95:
Why is teemo getting buffed?

Teemo is a squishy champion, he deserves damage that shows this.
He is classified as an assassin, meaning high damage, good ganking ability and reasonably squishy.
his harrass is great early game but his damage falls off alot late game unless he gets really really fed.
I hope its a sizeable buff, AP hybrid just isnt really viable atm.

GreenTyr

04-06-2012

No Swain fixes/buffs?

KesslerCOIL

04-06-2012

Quote:
GreenTyr:
No Swain fixes/buffs?

buffs? O.o
your crazy >_>

HypaCarry

04-06-2012

Awww. Could a rioter tell us an ETA on Karma? I was really hoping it'd be this patch...

Xalthorn

04-06-2012

Everyone seems to be forgetting who may well benefit the most from the XP changes....
Shaco, the almost always under-leveled assassin!

Birps

04-06-2012

Kayle buff = best decision riot has ever made.

Ëzrëal

04-06-2012

Patch is looking pretty good, can't wait!

Guitarman187

04-06-2012

Riot are you trying to swoon me...xD in one patch you have given me every thing i wanted i could cry. Teemo justice is here. We shall over come!!! Thank you thatnm you thank you. Befire anyone cries op. think about this the good teemo players that still carry with him are going to be scary becuase we have had to over over compensate for a broken champ to be good. Thank you for a hybrid champ thats all i play jax skarner teemo ..... Thank you for balancing the game better

A suggestion about this... I had an idea you could just make the towers get stronger over time or have hem do % damage of health. Like 20% constant damage over time. Its not reLly fair that if the other team is like 3 tanks that they can just sit under a turrent for days And destroy a squishy team.