Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xShadowxDiamondx

04-17-2012

I think riot should feel on when they want to release the updates nothing is going to happen if a 0.01% of the millions of people that play this game quit / complain

nipsoffury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

excited for the patch but really getting annoyed that its not coming out whats going on?

Master Drail

04-17-2012

At the very least they should release the full notes so we can anticipate what's happening, if not the full patch. The wait is excruciating.

911WasCool

04-17-2012

The patch that never came

WarlordSquiggly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Can we not get the patch without the new champ or is it an issue with that as well?
Please keep us updated on progress whenever possible

Oh....Teemo is BOSS in the right hands now and after the patch....sry to all those who oppose me

NOT GOOD AT MATH BUT PWN WIT APEEMO! XD

CetaGrid

04-17-2012

I'd rather have the patch without Hecarim as well. Not interested in him at all, I just want the other champion changes and bug fixes. Also, the thing bothering me most about the wait is that Riot hasn't really said a whole lot about it. (Other than: "It's delayed,")

But honestly, what can you do but wait.

knightofdead6

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti1460 View Post
Its far from crying. Its telling everyone that is complaining to stop. Its a free game and you all are crying like you pay $100 a month
Calm down dude we only saying that they should not announce or make a preview of something they wont do... They should have only say that they wont do the patch this week...There is 2 weeks that they are not saying anything about the patch (officially)

KiTT0

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Koopaman View Post
Finally, Teemo is getting buffed! Even though it's in a small way, I really hope Riot pulls it together and really buff him, so that he might become viable again in tournaments. Definite +1 for Riot this time.
Sir Koopaman, teemo doesnt necessarily need a buf :P
If you play him right and AP then he is pretty OP.
Downside is, he can't do team fights which is why he isn't picked in tournament play.

KiTT0

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordSquiggly View Post
Can we not get the patch without the new champ or is it an issue with that as well?
Please keep us updated on progress whenever possible

Oh....Teemo is BOSS in the right hands now and after the patch....sry to all those who oppose me

NOT GOOD AT MATH BUT PWN WIT APEEMO! XD
completely agree with this.
From first to last sentence...I mean AP teeny mo rocks...buff to shroom and his other abilities just means AP teemo gets stronger...the buffs would be there for AD teemo's....but obvisouly AP teemo will take more use of it
And chances are that it was something to do with the champion that went wrong...not the other changes but they want to release them as one...as first planned and so won't be releasing until everything is fine and ready to roll.

JP Sir Lightning

04-17-2012

when does this patch is going to be release ?