Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dEEjAYY1337

04-16-2012

Can't wait to see this patch Take your time Riot we will be here, I'd rather you take your time with the patch then to hurry it up.

+1

partycrusher

04-16-2012

Quote:
7heHybrid:
On-hit Teemo built properly at this time (pre-hecarim patch) can hit 200 base AD at speeds of 2.0 + toxic shot initial hit (50+ with the AP bonus) plus 20 (malady) plus 45 (wits end) plus 4% of the targets max health (madreds)... so lets see after patch, that will be... 630 + 8% of the opponents max health per second, PLUS after patch another 35~ damage per second from poison stacks, gaining 2 stacks per second and stacks lasting 4 seconds... so for every second he attacks you an extra 35 damage per second. Plus with his Frozen Mallet, it's an endless 30% slow. So say you're a tanky dps bruiser, around 3000 health. In Teemo's first 2 shots on you, which will take 1 split second, you will recieve 940 damage, plus the poison stacks for an additional 70 damage per second for the next 2 seconds and 35 damage on the 3rd second... So say you're a big tanky bruiser you walk in he shoots you for 1 second you flash out, in that one second after poison wears off you took 1115 damage... in 1 second and if you didn't flash out, he'd just chase you down with an exponentially increasing dps from toxic shot passive and you couldn't out run him from 30% Frozen Mallet slow and from his run fast ability. So you say 1115 damage per second exponentially increasing from toxic shot while you're slowed 30% and an additional 110 damage per 4 hits from ionic spark isn't OP?

PS: Build is Berserker Greaves/Wits End/Malady/Madred's Bloodrazor/Frozen Mallet/Ionic Spark. This IS a real build I have PERSONALLY USED and this is legitimate math, check it all yourself.

PSS: This isn't completely glass cannon either, around 80 MR and 120 armor with 2200+ health.

Doesn't matter if he's a glass cannon or not. He's is very prone to cc, and once he is cc'ed the first time, it lowers his ability to get away exponentially. There's all sorts of counters against him, just gotta learn how to. Ever since i joined LoL and mained Teemo, all I ever hear from people is "omg troll" or "teemo global taunt". I don't understand why he gets hated and flamed on so much, and after all the cryings and whinnings, Riot decided to nerf him twice. I don't see people complaining about any champ in the entire LoL being OP as much as Teemo. Just consider Teemo like Shaco, he is meant to annoy you to the end, and you just have to live/deal with it.

Anti1460

04-16-2012

Quote:
Jagerbomb69:
they should fix eve...maybe thats whats taking so long! but probably not. either way they should fix her

I agree I miss eve. All they had to do was lower the stun duration but since they made it a slow she is useless now

Jetinny

04-16-2012

Quote:
Anti1460:
Omg so sick of all you little kids complaining, I know this post is gonna get down voted but I don't care. All 75% of the ppl that play this game is f'ing complain. You ***** cuz there's a delay, but if they released the patch with the bugs you would complain.

They don't want to say when they will be done with the fixes cuz A. You would complain or B. They don't know how long its gonna be so they don't want to say it and not make the date and you complain more.

There's how many champs already out? Try one you haven't played yet and stop complaining about a new one.

Riot has its set of problems but the biggest one is all you whining ppl out there, which is prolly the same ppl that rage or troll in game and make the game not fun to play at times.

Why don't you guys try to code something on the scale of LoL and see how you do... its not easy even if you have been doing it for 10+ yrs.

Thank you riot for not releasing something that isn't ready yet. Don't listen to all the complainers and take the time you need to fix stuff before its released.

P.S. you guys are lucky they even told us the patch was being delayed, you whiners don't even deserve that much... omg 4 weeks since the last patch.... cry cry cry. Go out with friends and see a movie or read a book. And stop waiting behind your keyboard complaining that the patch for LoL is delayed

thank you for giving me a new point of view on this delay have a good day sir

xRaZz0Rx

04-17-2012

hey i was just wondering when this patch is going to hit us, im looking forward to the change, and to see just how much the game will change with this new patch arising.

Cappilla

04-17-2012

hope this patch hits before i hit the cap on the internet =P

Gurts

04-17-2012

is it possible to have a release date for the patch...

BRAlNFART

04-17-2012

Quote:
Anti1460:
Its far from crying. Its telling everyone that is complaining to stop. Its a free game and you all are crying like you pay $100 a month

Actually it is crying about people who he considers are crying. Just look at how long it is... he couldve said stop crying once but he goes on and on about it, which is whining and crying about it. Besides if it bothers him so much why not just not read the posts? People online need to stop acting as if they can control others simply because they can hide behind posts.

slantingturtle

04-17-2012

Quote:
7heHybrid:
On-hit Teemo built properly at this time (pre-hecarim patch) can hit 200 base AD at speeds of 2.0 + toxic shot initial hit (50+ with the AP bonus) plus 20 (malady) plus 45 (wits end) plus 4% of the targets max health (madreds)... so lets see after patch, that will be... 630 + 8% of the opponents max health per second, PLUS after patch another 35~ damage per second from poison stacks, gaining 2 stacks per second and stacks lasting 4 seconds... so for every second he attacks you an extra 35 damage per second. Plus with his Frozen Mallet, it's an endless 30% slow. So say you're a tanky dps bruiser, around 3000 health. In Teemo's first 2 shots on you, which will take 1 split second, you will recieve 940 damage, plus the poison stacks for an additional 70 damage per second for the next 2 seconds and 35 damage on the 3rd second... So say you're a big tanky bruiser you walk in he shoots you for 1 second you flash out, in that one second after poison wears off you took 1115 damage... in 1 second and if you didn't flash out, he'd just chase you down with an exponentially increasing dps from toxic shot passive and you couldn't out run him from 30% Frozen Mallet slow and from his run fast ability. So you say 1115 damage per second exponentially increasing from toxic shot while you're slowed 30% and an additional 110 damage per 4 hits from ionic spark isn't OP?

PS: Build is Berserker Greaves/Wits End/Malady/Madred's Bloodrazor/Frozen Mallet/Ionic Spark. This IS a real build I have PERSONALLY USED and this is legitimate math, check it all yourself.

PSS: This isn't completely glass cannon either, around 80 MR and 120 armor with 2200+ health.

Your math is very far from legitimate dude, you don't even factor in the armor or MR of your opponents. In reality teemo wouldn't even do half of that damage and if everyone dealt true damage then of course they'd do a **** ton of damage. You're taking the max dmg values of everything that COULD happen and then using that as a way to legitimize how TEEMO of all ****in champions is OP. Dude you need to sit back and realize that teemo is only good at annoying people and on rare occasions he can 1v1 but only if either he's been fed or the enemy is just that bad. And i come saying this as someone that enjoys playing teemo because I'm not biased in my views, good day sir and do not expect me to respond should you rebuttal.

partycrusher

04-17-2012

Quote:
slantingturtle:
Your math is very far from legitimate dude, you don't even factor in the armor or MR of your opponents. In reality teemo wouldn't even do half of that damage and if everyone dealt true damage then of course they'd do a **** ton of damage. You're taking the max dmg values of everything that COULD happen and then using that as a way to legitimize how TEEMO of all ****in champions is OP. Dude you need to sit back and realize that teemo is only good at annoying people and on rare occasions he can 1v1 but only if either he's been fed or the enemy is just that bad. And i come saying this as someone that enjoys playing teemo because I'm not biased in my views, good day sir and do not expect me to respond should you rebuttal.

wow, finally someone with wisdom who understands. Teemo is not OP just as Shaco is not OP. They both play pretty much the same role, it's just Teemo can't get away as good as Shaco does, therefore everybody wants an easy target when they are annoyed. And when this easy target becomes "not-so-easy", people start crying again. Thanks for the support. Cheers.