Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LucasMapurunga

04-15-2012

I'm so eager for this patch...

ImaDink

04-15-2012

fools

711handclap

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti1460 View Post
Omg so sick of all you little kids complaining, I know this post is gonna get down voted but I don't care. All 75% of the ppl that play this game is f'ing complain. You ***** cuz there's a delay, but if they released the patch with the bugs you would complain.

They don't want to say when they will be done with the fixes cuz A. You would complain or B. They don't know how long its gonna be so they don't want to say it and not make the date and you complain more.

There's how many champs already out? Try one you haven't played yet and stop complaining about a new one.

Riot has its set of problems but the biggest one is all you whining ppl out there, which is prolly the same ppl that rage or troll in game and make the game not fun to play at times.

Why don't you guys try to code something on the scale of LoL and see how you do... its not easy even if you have been doing it for 10+ yrs.

Thank you riot for not releasing something that isn't ready yet. Don't listen to all the complainers and take the time you need to fix stuff before its released.

P.S. you guys are lucky they even told us the patch was being delayed, you whiners don't even deserve that much... omg 4 weeks since the last patch.... cry cry cry. Go out with friends and see a movie or read a book. And stop waiting behind your keyboard complaining that the patch for LoL is delayed
Wow... thats rly something...
i tell u what, heres an idea.... dont read it...
btw, now look whos crying

IS1085f285784e87ef5204d

04-16-2012

You guys act like it's hard work for people sitting in an office to post stuff in the forums Zzzz

ProDreams

04-16-2012

So whens the next update again? Its been 10 days?

ProDreams

04-16-2012

So whens the next update again?

Zawmbi

04-16-2012

Good luck with your work, Riot. Sorry about the whiny kids. They don't realize that without your hard work that this game wouldn't even be possible.

Hope to see the patch soon, keep doing your best!

Anti1460

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 711handclap View Post
Wow... thats rly something...
i tell u what, heres an idea.... dont read it...
btw, now look whos crying
Its far from crying. Its telling everyone that is complaining to stop. Its a free game and you all are crying like you pay $100 a month

Carbon

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti1460 View Post
Its far from crying. Its telling everyone that is complaining to stop. Its a free game and you all are crying like you pay $100 a month

Some of us do spend that much money a month. I agree that some people are just raging incredibly hard over this and should really probably chill out.. but, its been like 5 days since we've even gotten a small tidbit of an idea a to whats going on. The least they could do is again just say, "its in the works, should only be a few more days" .. just to have them keeping us up-to-date on whats happening makes people a lot more happy than having nothing for 5 days.. and most people have been expecting the patch to be tomorrow as it..

Jagerbomb69

04-16-2012

they should fix eve...maybe thats whats taking so long! but probably not. either way they should fix her