Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingBlood

04-11-2012

All these cry **** over a freaking patch.....

Just put some peanut butter in your butt, and freaking relax.

At least the servers are not off line you dumb nuts.....

xXyonyXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

when is he coming out?

YOURxTHING

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Welcome to the Hecarim Patch Preview, summoners! In the Patch Preview, weíll be looking into gameplay changes for existing champions, runes, and other gameplay, as opposed to information about Hecarim himself. In this episode, we discuss our changes for Kayle, Teemo, runes, and experience gain! For more information about these updates, take a look at the video!

[youtube]T7gEWgz0fcY[/youtube]

[URL2="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7gEWgz0fcY"]Head to the video on YouTube to change your subtitles, and remember to comment on the video and subscribe to the Riot Games YouTube channel![/URL2]
i read that the release date on the patch might be delayed is this correct? and when is the expected release of the patch?

tankmuch

04-11-2012

When is this patch coming out I am exited for it.

3njoydeath

04-11-2012

wth give us the patch

Haosts

04-11-2012

How can i put my damage style like him???

ItsDaKracken

04-11-2012

patch sad face i have been waiting all day for it....

Fenikkuru

04-11-2012

All I can say is...

CentralParkShark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2012

Seriously isn't it supposed to come out today?

spartanREBEL26

04-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaromeDarkfang View Post
if you think their is no set date your kinda stupid and new here. Patches are Tuesday every 2 weeks. after the last champion. They even said in the hecarim patch we will be putting the masteries server side. which should have been the tenth. Ive been in this game since week 2 of season one. It has always been Tuesday Monday night they patch Tuesday is the release.
They have said before that there is no official day that they release updates. They have said however that they try to release them on the same day but it wont always happen like that. It doesnt matter whether or not the patches have always been on tuesdays, companies frequently run into problems and there is absolutely no way to avoid them completely.