Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hecarim Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ars Techne

04-06-2012

This patch sound pretty good, but im worried about the flat AP boosts to the runes. Played a game recently that a Fizz tower dived me at level 3 when i had full HP, killed me, and got away without dieing. Also, similarly saw a Nunu that was taking 1/4 to 1/3 of my hp near max level with his ice ball alone (and no i didnt have any hp boost, but my glyphs are all MR per lvl)

Edit: Other than those two, I'm good with it, my lux will definitely be utilizing the flat ap runes

whidye

04-06-2012

I think you guys have done a great job with these changes.

TanktheAlmighty

04-06-2012

*wants full refund on flat MR page* just undermined the entire reason i made a full flat MR page, the nerf is 2 MR too high to have 100 MR at lvl 1 now. looks like RIOT is slowly nerfing tanks out of league of legends, honestly, i would have to quit if the did, tanking is what i enjoy. nerfing the flat MR made my entire reason for making the rune page useless. whats the total IP value of a full flat MR page? thats how much ive wasted now

this also means that the only champion that can start with 100+ MR is Soraka who is a friggin support, tanks cant even do it anymore.........it used to be everyone

Knox Gran

04-06-2012

the xp change is really going to make games more interesting. no more focusing one champ then using the poor broken thing to freefarm xp.

DemonBreakfast

04-06-2012

WTF???

Kayle ???

he is very strong u dont need a buff

Shimrra3

04-06-2012

Excellent.

Telinus

04-06-2012

I like the changes, but I don't think either Kayle or Teemo need to get buffed; but of course, it's not my descision.

AS Teemo at level 18 with full build = Rediculiously powerful. He could drop someone in about 5-10 seconds.

Okohana

04-06-2012

Riot why you no give me my Karma remake!

Koolich

04-06-2012

Glad Teemo is getting looked at Hope to see more of him. Would it be possible to look at Ashe and see what needs to be done to make her competitive again?

DisgruntledMoose

Recruiter

04-06-2012

Sucks for tanks.
As a firm believer in Irelia, the lack in magic resistance will take a huge toll on our gameplay. Sense AP runes are also getting buffed :P

Also, the fix on teemo, i can see why this is important, but on-hit-ap teemo is already really overpowered. and now he just got buffed beyond belief. yall should have lowed the damage a bit to compensate for the fix.

Looking forward to two new champs though