Shyvana in Dominiom, viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJTK

04-06-2012

How well does Shyvana work in Dominion?

SoSalty

04-06-2012

I've never been a fan of Shyvana especially on Dominion. She can work under the right team with enough CC, but I wouldn't take her into solo queue.

Phourc

04-06-2012

She can build tanky with a mallet, speed boost around and slow things... throw an atmas in there and you have decent-ish damage.

I just like her cause you can turn into a dragon xP

zionist shill

04-06-2012

She's decent.

Rikukun

04-07-2012

I think she's fun to play. I would consider her a low tier-2/high tier-3 champion, so definitely viable, though not the easiest in the world to carry a game as.

Critical Error

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

She is tanky enough to survive a long time, while at the same time being enough dps to hurt (especially late game). However, she offers no real team-utility or CC. If you have a ridic amount of CC, and cant fit in a squishy. she would work, for sure. It really depends on team comp. I dont think of her as a viable pick in every/most game.

Risemix

04-08-2012

I find her to be strong enough to siege and defend points but she just isn't disruptive enough. She doesn't have a lot of utility for the map.

Jarvan is a lot better.

DarkOrchid

04-08-2012

She is really strong. She has some things lacking but she is tanky and her movespeed ability is incredible in this mode.

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Most viable bot lane where she can get all the items she desperately needs.