Check out the New Features in The Hecarim Update!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sessaine

04-06-2012

Riot is the BEST for working on little stuff like this.

Anodoin

Associate QA Analyst

04-06-2012
4 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragz View Post
Experience bar above champion heads (along with health bar) sounds like it might get crowded.
That was definitely something we kept in mind working on this (I, for one, am really easily distracted >.> ). What we ended up doing was using a small semi-circular graphic on the left of the information bar above your character, which slowly fills as you gain XP.

Avisto

04-06-2012

I'm glad you're making some movements towards bettering your UI.
But do these changes to the damage displays mean you'll finally fix the death recap?

Ranorian

04-06-2012

Great changes, thanks for working on the relatively minor stuff like this. It isn't flashy, but it's necessary and useful.

Do you guys have a date for the patch yet? Probably not, I know, but I thought I'd ask.

Forix

04-06-2012

wow server sided masteries and new combat text. *thumbs up

Sarkan of Arkham

04-06-2012

Maybe now people will realize all of WW's damage is magic damage, buy a friggin negatron cloak, and stop whining about him.

kyouei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-06-2012

WOW!! i mean.. LOL! thats looks aweson!

Ranorian

04-06-2012

This would have actually solved a major problem I had earlier today...I kept getting MAULED by Nidalee's stupid long-range spear, despite having high armor...whoops, it's magic damage!

subninja

Champion Designer

04-06-2012
5 of 41 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avisston View Post
I'm glad you're making some movements towards bettering your UI.
But do these changes to the damage displays mean you'll finally fix the death recap?
There is a slight improvement to death recap going out with this patch. The colors we use for combat text are now reflected in death recap, so you'll be able to tell at a glance which type of defense you should pick up.

The Fizznity

04-06-2012

I modified my floating text font as per this video (or so I think; I think i had to do some digging to find the right directory). What sort of steps will I need to take to once again change the font? I really like a nice blocky font to use like in that video :3