League of Legends - {Moe}kaiser Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS14bc8b3101680c9b3f073

04-06-2012

Finally I am lv.5 to post here. Wah, I am a EUWest player.

[youtube]lfaI6VySSmA[/youtube]
(Youtube BBCode doesn't work for me o_o Click here)

Credits

1. Nekres: managment, graphics (ui/hud, particles), (de)compiling, sounds
  2. ProgSys: modeling, animations, texture
  3. LilyPichu: ridiculous cute voice of moekaiser.
  4. Tom94: C++ programming (LolTool.exe)
  5. (& pika7: Artist of Moekaiser on DeviantArt.)

Check out
nekres.tumblr.com for /quicker/ future updates.
Pika7 Moe-Art Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=22841082

Download: (Moe-)Kaiser <<
(Always the newest version on nekres.tumblr.com/moeskins)

Instruction video will pop up on the download page when clicking on the Moekaiser icon, below the video will be the download link.

YT Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/LunaticC4
Gameplays, Guides, Custom-Skin Previews ([MOE]KAISER), Montages, Short-Movies.

-------OUTDATED--INFORMATIONS--BELOW--THIS--LINE-------

Old leaguecraft version (do not use)

Installation:
(You'll need WinRAR or any other unpacking program.)

Step 1

Download Skin Installer Ultimate (SIU) and unpack it to your hard drive.

Example of where to unpack SIU:

C:\SIU x.xxx-Lite
Important: It has to be located directly upon the same hard drive where League of Legends is installed on, otherwise it wouldn't work correctly!

##################################
(You can even use the RAF Manager, but bear in mind that RAF Manager does NOT support installation of graphics for the AIR Launcher and does NOT support installation of the (Moe-)Kaiser sounds by LilyPichu!
If you're still using RAF Manager, use our little external program LolTool.exe by Tom94 to install at least the graphics of (Moe-)Kaiser for the AIR Launcher.)

How to use LolTool:

In the skinfolder of Moekaiser you'll find these files:

LolTool.exe,
• a folder called "replace" and
• a config.ini.

The folder called "replace" contains the graphic files (splashart etc.) for the shop (AIR Launcher)!

Start LolTool.exe and it should now replace the default ones with the graphics in the 'replace' folder.
If LolTool.exe outputs an error in it's command line window, close it and open the config.ini with Notepad.
Manualy insert & replace the example path you'll see there with your own path to the League of Legends Directory contaning the lol.launcher.admin.exe and lol.launcher.exe.
Start LolTool.exe again and it should work, if it doesn't, I'd recommend you using SIU.
##################################

Step 2

Start SIU and wait until it finished loading all the Game Content of League of Legends.

Step 2.5 (If you're NOT playing on North American servers with USA sound settings.)

Click on Debug at the top of the window and then click Set Sound File Location
In the appeared window click on the red 2. Browse Button and navigate to
Example:
[...]\Riot Games\League of Legends\rads\projects\lol_game_client_xx_XX\manage dfiles\0.0.0.xx\DATA\Sounds\FMOD\VOBank_xx_XX.fsb

Explanation:
The Xs in the path of the Example stays for 1. "xx_XX" your Countryshort and 2. "xx" the newest version-value of League of Legends.

Some valid Countryshorts:
de_DE would be Germany (Deutschland)
en_GB would be English, but on the EUWest servers.
en_US would be English but on the North American servers.
Version-value:
Just find the folder with the highest version-value and continue following the path.

In the FMOD folder click and open the file VOBank_xx_XX.fsb

Step 3

Click on the tab ==Add New Skin= and then
drag & drop the (Moe-)Kaiser.zip Archieve onto the white blank of the SIU window.

If it's asking you about a Mordekaiser.mp3, just select your prober Mordekaiser.mp3 path by finding
your countryshort folder and the folder with the highest version-value in the selection column you'll see.
(Also make sure, that the Mordekaiser.mp3 at the end of the path has an uppercase M.)

Agree with all following windows, if any should appear.

Step 4

Click on the tab ==Install Existing Skin= and
make a check on the checkbox positioned before the new added (Moe-)Kaiser Costum Model column, then
click on the Install Button at the bottom of the window and it should now install the (Moe-)Kaiser Costum Model.

Agree with all following windows, if any should appear.

If the progress is near finished, you can select which one of the Mordekaiser skins should be replaced with the (Moe-)Kaiser skin. Don't make any changes there, if you're using the basic skin of Mordekaiser.

Step 5

Close SIU and start League of Legends.

Have Fun!

Known Bugs and issue solving

A: My (Moe-)Kaiser sounds are all garbled and cut off after an League of Legends Update.
B: You already should be warned by SIU before the installation about this, but you have to reinstall the whole (Moe-)Kaiser Skin if that happens.

SirDigbyChickenCeasar

04-06-2012

ok thats quite cool

Lolily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

+1 =) Good luck!

Kyuubey

04-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1868051

Been shown before.
I can't have any faith in the OP now.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Really, really looking forward to this skin happening.

Most people playing with custom skins use

http://leaguecraft.com/skins

for obtaining them. Please consider tossing it up on that site, unless you had a different plan and will include a link for it.

Also, the sound file integration is very very difficult from what I've heard from other programmers. Don't be shy to fish around with the mod community in getting a hand with it.

Thanks for the work, and yeah. I'll be checking back frequently to see when and where it will appear.

IS14bc8b3101680c9b3f073

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarRai View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1868051

Been shown before.
I can't have any faith in the OP now.
LOL That's a nice steal he did there! (I made a last post on his stealer thread in order to point other users to this thread.)
Do not bump his wrong thread anymore!

EDIT:
@NegoStoat
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat View Post
Really, really looking forward to this skin happening.

Most people playing with custom skins use

http://leaguecraft.com/skins

for obtaining them. Please consider tossing it up on that site, unless you had a different plan and will include a link for it.

Also, the sound file integration is very very difficult from what I've heard from other programmers. Don't be shy to fish around with the mod community in getting a hand with it.

Thanks for the work, and yeah. I'll be checking back frequently to see when and where it will appear.
Thanks!
I'll consider your advice and I already made a thread for other modders to help out:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post22870692

Lolily

04-07-2012

Oh wow he stole it? = / Was wondering. Seemed fishy. Sorry to hear that.

IS14bc8b3101680c9b3f073

04-07-2012

Yes and I am very angry about this, because I can't report him. You can only report players about InGame.

Quote from this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon
If you see people who are WAY out of line in the way they speak and behave, please report them after the game.

Please do not call out players on the forums.

-Pendragon
You can't believe how sad and angry I am at the same time... ;_; >_<

IS14bc8b3101680c9b3f073

04-08-2012

I got around the sound including...
unfortunaly the sounds appeared garbled and cut off.

Daitrombe

04-09-2012

Hope, THERE IS HOPE!