Riven rune/mastery question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YOLO SWAGGlNS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

I've been messing around with Riven and am trying to find the best choice for runes/masteries.

I have two main builds I'm trying and I want some opinions

1st: She will end up with-
AD: 9.75
Armor Pen: 19|%10

2nd: -
AD 3
Armor Pen: 31|%10

Both will have %9.89 CDR and 13 Armor.

Reds are Armor Pen, Yellows are flat Armor Blues are CDR. 1st has AD Quints and 2nd has Armor Pen Quints.

I can't decide which is better. I know Armor Pen is worth more in the long run but Riven's early game is what decides her late game power.

Boomstick II

04-06-2012

I would use flat AD reds and quints. The more AD the better as it helps her both offensively and defensively.

YOLO SWAGGlNS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Hmm I'm surprised I didn't realize that myself lol Ty

Squarely

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0bolus View Post
I've been messing around with Riven and am trying to find the best choice for runes/masteries.

I have two main builds I'm trying and I want some opinions

1st: She will end up with-
AD: 9.75
Armor Pen: 19|%10

2nd: -
AD 3
Armor Pen: 31|%10

Both will have %9.89 CDR and 13 Armor.

Reds are Armor Pen, Yellows are flat Armor Blues are CDR. 1st has AD Quints and 2nd has Armor Pen Quints.

I can't decide which is better. I know Armor Pen is worth more in the long run but Riven's early game is what decides her late game power.

I use a 25arm.pen. & like 12 or so AD for my ad's (works wellw ith riven i find, especially early game, i find her to have heavy damage)