Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

05-30-2012

Quote:
She did.

We all know it.
And you enjoyed it, too.

Cue unresolved sexual tension.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I most definitely can, you puppeteer. Enjoy taking advantage of helpless Rakkor.

((Dude, seriously. It's fun to taunt you, but it's kind of crossing the line when you poke fun at something that I can't do out of respect for your character-like kill them off. T_T))
I'm sure I'll be more successful at it than you were, especially if Pantheon's tale is any indication.

((You don't give me much option by spewing death threat after death threat.

.... Though I suppose it is in character. •_•))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Graveman

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
No, go, do go on. I'm fascinated.
Oh, um. I-It's nothing, I assure you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I see.

I'm sure she'd be more than happy to teach you.
Really?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
I'm sure I'll be more successful at it than you were, especially if Pantheon's tale is any indication.

((You don't give me much option by spewing death threat after death threat.

.... Though I suppose it is in character. _))
((Actually, you're kind of jumping into my threads now, but fine.))

Quote:
Oh, um. I-It's nothing, I assure you.
Morgana smiles. It's a dangerous sight.

"I'm not letting you go that easily. Do. Go. On."

Quote:
Really?
Yes, really.

But don't tell her I said that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post


Yes, really.

But don't tell her I said that.
Then how does Mundo initiate the whole process you really think she gonna let him anywhere near her without good reason?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Then how does Mundo initiate the whole process you really think she gonna let him anywhere near her without good reason?
Sigh.

Fine, if you want to drop my name, go ahead.

Just remember that she and Sivir are...you know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Sigh.

Fine, if you want to drop my name, go ahead.

Just remember that she and Sivir are...you know.
No Mundo don't now.

Slyest look Mundo could ever pull off.

Do explains


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Graveman

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana smiles. It's a dangerous sight.

"I'm not letting you go that easily. Do. Go. On."
*The wizard grew tense as he formulated an answer. He sighed, being hesitant to speak the wrong words.* It's always never that easy. Very well. I was going to suggest...well....kissing me instead of a harbinger of terror.

*He gave a weak attempt at coughing and clearing his throat, hoping he would be able to walk out of this. Alive.* There, I spoke of it. I told you it was going to be a ludicrous thing to mention.

-Mortimer A. Locard


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

05-31-2012

Quote:
*The wizard grew tense as he formulated an answer. He sighed, being hesitant to speak the wrong words.* It's always never that easy. Very well. I was going to suggest...well....kissing me instead of a harbinger of terror.

*He gave a weak attempt at coughing and clearing his throat, hoping he would be able to walk out of this. Alive.* There, I spoke of it. I told you it was going to be a ludicrous thing to mention.

-Mortimer A. Locard
Morgana's eyes narrow dangerously.

"I mistook you for Malcolm. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered to respond to such an absurd request. No."