Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Don't kill me, Morgana... have you ever noticed how nicely you and your sister work together as lane partners? Hear me out. You're heavily magic, she's heavily physical. Harder for the enemy to build defensive items. You've got a trick to defend against magic, she can heal anything that gets through. You've got that cursed ground thing, she has a slowing spell to keep people on it longer. You've got a snare, setting them up for her flaming sword thing. And when you're using your big ultimate spell, her own ultimate can protect you. Plus, her heal can speed you up getting there!

Too bad you hate each other. It's pretty perfect.
(( Aren't you running the ask evelynn? This is confusing. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
ANYONE WHO TOUCHES JARVAN'S SAUSAGE WILL ANSWER TO ME.

...uh... I hope he doesn't see this...
...

I dearly hope Sivir doesn't read this...

Quote:
Don't kill me, Morgana... have you ever noticed how nicely you and your sister work together as lane partners? Hear me out. You're heavily magic, she's heavily physical. Harder for the enemy to build defensive items. You've got a trick to defend against magic, she can heal anything that gets through. You've got that cursed ground thing, she has a slowing spell to keep people on it longer. You've got a snare, setting them up for her flaming sword thing. And when you're using your big ultimate spell, her own ultimate can protect you. Plus, her heal can speed you up getting there!

Too bad you hate each other. It's pretty perfect.
...

While that may be true, it's only the magic of the Summoners that keeps me from gnawing at her bones.

Quote:
((Yes you are >.< can I add you In game If you don't mind?))
((Sure))

Quote:
hehe. Thank you. Because honestly, you scared me a lot O_O.
That was my intention.

Quote:
Good girl. Thanks. Just remember, Morgana, in order to do anything to his manhood, you have to TOUCH his manhood. Are you really prepared to make that sacrifice?
Oh no...

Why?

Why did you have to give me that mental image?!

Quote:
If you guys really have that big of a problem, I could use my Defile spell and be done with it.
Please do, lich.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
...

I dearly hope Sivir doesn't read this...
...oh god. Hi, Sivir. Ehehe... how about that weather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Oh no...

Why?

Why did you have to give me that mental image?!
*sidles up to Morgana* Jarvan is tall, and I bet it's proportional~.

That's what you get for conspiring against fun parts.. *smirks and pats Morgana's shoulder*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
*sidles up to Morgana* Jarvan is tall, and I bet it's proportional~.

That's what you get for conspiring against fun parts.. *smirks and pats Morgana's shoulder*
"No..."

She grabs Sarah by the shoulders and starts shaking her furiously.

"QUICK! HELP ME THINK OF SOMEONE! ANYONE!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Bird

Senior Member

05-21-2012

I always imaged you would be into Varus, Morgana. You are both purple, you both seek revenge, though your reason is admittedly vague. You've both sold yourselves to demons, and you both seem to have a thing for binding people.

- Summoner Bird


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
I always imaged you would be into Varus, Morgana. You are both purple, you both seek revenge, though your reason is admittedly vague. You've both sold yourselves to demons, and you both seem to have a thing for binding people.

- Summoner Bird
Complete and utter nonsense. He can burn in his pit, alone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
"No..."

She grabs Sarah by the shoulders and starts shaking her furiously.

"QUICK! HELP ME THINK OF SOMEONE! ANYONE!"
UH UH UH... YORICK!

...ew...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
UH UH UH... YORICK!

...ew...
Morgana shakes Sarah even more furiously.

"NO! I MEANT SOMEONE ATTRACTIVE, SO I CAN THINK ABOUT SOMEONE BESIDES THAT IMAGE OF JARVAN YOU GAVE ME!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

05-22-2012

*Shyvana walks in in time for that*

...I'd ask you to tone it down on Sarah, but I fear the moment you see me, it's me you will imagine naked.

...why did I say that. Now you certainly are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana shakes Sarah even more furiously.

"NO! I MEANT SOMEONE ATTRACTIVE, SO I CAN THINK ABOUT SOMEONE BESIDES THAT IMAGE OF JARVAN YOU GAVE ME!"
There are none left after you breakup with Talon.



Yes, I am doing this so that you go on a rampage, I found the last one amusing.